Working is so easy

>get wagecuck 10$ an hour job as a cashier
>actually work hard
>within 2 weeks promoted to floor manager and making 12 an hour
>within 1 month i am now a store manager and making 15 an hour
>going on half a month, abojt to be a manager at another branch and be making 25$ an hour
>they also pay for schooling
>have a guaranteed IT job making 36$ an hour after i get a couple certificates
>this is literally my first job
You guys have been lying to me. I no longer have sympathy for poorfags above the age of 21

Attached: 93979153-EDA7-45B9-A685-328452564F74.jpg (500x500, 42.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPHw4aujApY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We all have our own routes to success

Attached: 3E35CF7D-E9E9-412B-9814-85CD82268912.jpg (1280x1280, 386.6K)

That sounds lit, back in my high school job a few managers were promoted from lower positions in the store, but that usually only happened after over a year of working. It's good that you're competent enough and fortunate enough to be in that position.

for my nigga haircuts. I miss you!
youtube.com/watch?v=tPHw4aujApY

Exact same shit happened to me, went to manager in 3 months and was offered store manager on my sixth month but declined because I wanna be a bureaucrat rat

>competent enough
I literally just put my full effort in. Anyone can do that right?

I did a similar thing, NEET until 27 years old
>got first job $13.20/hr
>raised a month later to $15:20
>promoted 8 months later to $18.40 + quarterly bonuses
They pay for schooling but I'm working too much, 50 hour weeks, and have other things going outside of work. Come raise time I'll apply for the 'senior' position of my current position which will bump me to $23.40/hr. Also next step up the corporate ladder would be supervisor/manager position which is salaried at 60-75k/yr I believe.

If you don't have any real skills just climb the corporate ladder.

Attached: 1275145309903.jpg (126x126, 14.01K)

I live in a small town. This does not exist.

You're using your statistically unlikely odds to shit on everyone who never got those odds.

I worked hard at walmart for 4 years, still made minimum wage and never got promoted

But I also didn't socialize with anyone

...Did you apply for promotions? You know they don't just give them out randomly, right?

Most people are either too anxious or too docile to compete with others to get up on the totem pole

this is the most homosexual larp thread i have seen in months. bunch of NEET zoomer faggots.

>get $8.25 job at shit-fil-a
>actually work hard
>literally work harder than anyone else on my position
>fast forward 2 (TWO) YEARS
>no raise
>i did get to have a panic attack on the job though
I hope you die in a fire.

>statisticly unlikely
I literally got hired at a place that hired anybody. I worked with mostly people right out of prison and druggies and easily moved up. Youre just a lazy faggot. Stop excusing yourself

>become a teacher
>wake up at 10 am
>teach some braindead zoomers history for 3 hours
>don't feel like teaching today? Put on a documentary or a movie about the crusades and browse Any Forums
>go back home and spend the day like I did when I was a perma neet
It's utterly chill
Sure, pay could be higher (I'm in southern Europe), but who gives a shit. If you're not in some ghetto hellhole, it's a great job. No boss bullying you, you teach according to your own methods as long as you complete the year program, you get 2 full months of vacations in the summer and the only time you have to remotely think about work in the afternoon is when you need to correct tests or have end of term meetings with other teachers.
I wouldn't do a normal 9-5 soul crushing job even if it paid 3x as much.

Attached: 1654210386343.png (1000x1104, 807.91K)

>too anxious
I have been diagnosed with chronic anxiety and depression 3 times in my life just woke up one day and decided id force myself to improve my life. Its all fay determinist excuses. You have power over your life

If they dont appreciate you find somewhere that will. Its not hard to find wagecuck jobs.

>NOOO ITS A LARP
whatever retard. Continue to be poor and unhappy

>teacher
Based. Im between teaching and IT as my job pays for both. Currently just getting my general studies out the way

>Its not hard to find wagecuck jobs.
No shit. The hard part is wageslaving at them and rolling the dice that you aren't just wasting your time. I don't have unlimited time to spend sucking McCock, hoping I get the right wageslave "job" with advancement opportunity.

>I have been diagnosed with chronic anxiety and depression 3 times in my life just woke up one day and decided id force myself to improve my life
If you're not a larping fag you really do deserve death

> I don't have unlimited time to spend sucking McCock, hoping I get the right wageslave "job" with advancement opportunity.
But you do have infinite time to sit on your ass jerking off all day? Sometimes you arnt successful the first time. Thats life, retard.

> If you're not a larping fag you really do deserve death
Unless youre a schizo or genuinely autistic your mental illness isnt real. Grow up and take control over your own life. If you dont want too, youll end up broke and lonely. Your choice.

>Sometimes you arnt successful the first time. Thats life, retard.
Easy for you to say, mister manager in a month. I hope a nigger kills you.

>Unless youre a schizo or genuinely autistic
I wouldn't know because I'm too fucking poor to see a professional, because nobody will hire me. Faggot.

>within 2 weeks promoted to floor manager
You are larping here because you know 95% of people here don't work
You can't become a manager in a month unless you are sleeping with the CEO

You just agreed wagecuck jobs are easy ti get, now youre saying that you cant get a job? What is it dumbfuck?

>You can't become a manager in a month unless you are sleeping with the CEO
CEOs dont decide managers retard. People value hard work. The connections you make from hard work pay off. Stop being a defeatist faggot and making excuses for yourself

+1
>faggot nigger larper thinks mcwagie jobs give health insurance
if im going to slave for peanuts in a dead end shithole i'm at least getting a diagnosis out of it