How do i get this guy who seems to like me to be less boring? i like him but he is an npc...

how do i get this guy who seems to like me to be less boring? i like him but he is an npc. even when he tries to put effort in, h

e cannot come up with more than a few memeish remarks and basic questions.

Attached: tism.jpg (403x433, 25.13K)

lol that spacing
leaving it though

Ask him about what he's interested in maybe

you cant make someone less boring, but if he is being boring its probably because he's not fully comfortable opening up to you

i have. he never says anything insightful. it's all about working and "drinks with the boys". i try to talk about more interesting things and ask what he's been through, his views on religion, etc. but he never gives in depth responses to my questions or anything i volunteer, and rarely does he ask follow up questions. i really don't know if he is just a himbo or if he is hiding something.

that may be true. i know he didn't want to say which anonymous messages he sent because he felt embarrassed. however, that doesn't explain his lack of deep questions to me. it feels like he isnt interested even though he messages first a decent amount and double messages sometimes. it's just so hard to come up with responses to a lot of what he says. it's honestly a chore.

he might find talking about deeper questions uncomfortable and just prefer keeping things light
I dunno

STFU YOU CHAD CHASING WHORE. I HOPE HE PUMP AND DUMPS YOU, SLUT.

i don't want just flirting and small talk though. there's no point in talking to someone if there is no deeper connection or insight. it feels like i have to interview him to continue a conversation

that's what you get when you date a chad, retarded hole. stop fanatasizing, there is no chad with intellectual depth or developed inner monologue.

Wow, you sound like an interesting woman (although you're a man). Then again I have no idea, maybe there are many women who are like that, I just never talk to them. Let's never meet because it's incredibly unlikely

yeah that's true, this guy is honestly a mega chad. i just wished there were something there because he is highly intelligent, but he doesn't seem to like thinking for himself in a creative or intellectual sense.

i am a woman, just one you would hate probably if you are a regular here.

Show by example and make sure your behaviour is more desirable than his. He will naturally copy certain aspects of your behaviour then

>this guy is honestly a mega chad
Wbu? Are you average?

Can i get your snap. I'm a horny male

Guys, you've been baited. Please... when will you autists learn?

We won't, that's what is means to be autistic you dumbfuck

i have tried to, but maybe he doesn't like my personality and the fact that i ask him hard questions. i love stuff like that, but maybe he is just intimidated.

i think i am ugly but he says how hot i am pretty often.
honestly though, i think people should stop asking that question. beauty is subjective, and to the extent it's not, there is a fairly low correlation between self-ratings and "objective" ratings.

no, and i barely use it anyway.

stop larping tranny.post tits with timestamp or gtfo

>just one you would hate probably if you are a regular here
True most people here are misogynists, but the few women that post here are usually attention seeking idiots too. This place is just a piece of shit and I'm glad I've almost stopped using it

He maybe shy, I am super shy and try to not ask many things for that reason. You have to be more active and push him a little more. Eventually he will be more comfortable and things will flow naturally.