How much of the Any Forums reading list have you read user?

How much of the Any Forums reading list have you read user?

Attached: IMG_5065.jpg (1235x2049, 646.65K)

none of them cause reading is for faggots and women

I keep trying to get my book club to read Stoner but they're just not biting. We did read No Longer Human and Confessions of a Mask though.

>reading is for faggots and women
Well said user

Attached: 1653435852069.png (600x600, 287.91K)

>The Catcher in the Rye
barf

if its not in Reader's Digest it can eat my ass

Square up nigga

Attached: 1654382127086.jpg (674x667, 101.89K)

i've only read no longer human. i have temple of the golden pavilion, confessions of a mask, and the stranger on my bookshelf but haven't opened any of them yet because my attention span is fried and undertaking reading a whole book requires effort from me.

these
Reading is a great hobby, distracts me from my crippling loneliness but also keeps people from talking to me which is great for my crippling anxiety

Attached: dsdfsdfsdfsdf.jpg (1235x2049, 760.7K)

I've read a lot of those and I only have bad things to say about Houellebecq. He's just an ugly miserable man with nothing nice to say, nothing more.

I think The Sorrows of Young Werther by Goethe and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers deserves to be up there as well. I think a lot of robots would enjoy them

Soulless

I'm in a book club too and Confessions of a Mask came a close second in our most recent vote.

You should join a book club.

>You should join a book club.
too much pressure to engage with others

this chart is better, captures the culture and spirit of the board more

Attached: r9k.png (1073x2357, 1.6M)

me, not much read on this chart
Ligotti was great (not that that is a fitting word)

Attached: werwerewwerwerwwe.png (1073x2357, 1.81M)

About half. If you like Oblomov I would also recommend reading The Precipice, the main character is a sort of 19th century Russian manchild

I don't like reading much but I have gotten through a decent amount of blackpilled literature

Attached: s.png (1073x2357, 1.79M)

Talking to people gets easier the more you do it but suit yourself.

i read metamorphosis it was alright

Reading makes me sleepy. Only book here I've read is Catcher in the Rye for school.

No longer human
notes from underground
The stranger

Attached: 1649645758685.png (690x917, 913.57K)

You actually read Elliot Rodgers' manifesto?

Not him but I read the whole thing because it was utterly hilarious. Rodgers had literally no self awareness and constantly got into situations where he was clearly at fault but simply couldn't see it. If it was fiction and had better prose (he was definitely not a talented author) it would be one of the great 21st century satires.