Former Incel here

I met my gf on the old r9k discord. When we started sexting it was love at first sight.
There's still hope for you user. I thought it was over for me. I was 100% blackpilled.
It sounds like a meme but sometimes you can literally just fall in love by accident.

Attached: 1653301716688.jpg (1325x1668, 271.87K)

>I met my gf on the old r9k discord
I don't consider you a non-incel until you have sex with an actual human.

Attached: 0turwaacnvd21.jpg (366x352, 18.89K)

What was the point of this. Sounds like you're setting someone up to be spied on.

ok but consider this

Attached: 768481DC-5C46-4E03-B505-43269929C66B.jpg (640x799, 109.53K)

We have met up and had sex irl though.
That's why I'm an ex-incel. I'm no longer a virgin
Btw she's not a tranny.

>We have met up and had sex irl though.
Don't care.
Any subhuman that uses an "r9k discord" doesn't qualify as a person and should be shot like a dog.

Attached: f89.jpg (500x506, 40.33K)

Based and fuck op, i hope he gets raped by a pack of feral niggers.

height and face? come on don't waste our time

Why do you assholes hate me?
I'm trying to offer you genuine dating advice and you're being a bunch of jerks

>Do not post pictures of yourself on Any Forums. Do not post threads asking for pictures of other users.
I'm not even 6ft btw. I'm 5'11". Girls don't really care about height in my experience unless you're a literal midget

How good looking and tall are you? Be honest bro because I swear r9k girls have higher standards than 10/10 normie girls

>Why d-ACK

Attached: 1650374825008.gif (220x220, 1.06M)

5'11" is good, you can larp as a 6'. are you bald? how's the face?simmetric? chin? eye zone?

Your advice is fucking shit and so is your thread.

>just meet le fembot on le secret server!
Crazy good dating advice champ. NTA even

I'm not balding but my dad is, so maybe one day. I think my face is probably average. I don't really look any different to ordinary people you see
I used to obsess over every detail and think post essays on Instagram about me being a 0/10 and being blackpilled and shit, even when my friends told me I was being delusional
I'm pretty sure this is most incels desu. Most of you dont look as ugly as you think you do

dude you are really delusional. you are tall, normal face, not bald. basically a chad or chadlite at worst.if you didn't fuck before is just because you were larping as an incel. congratulation you wasted your youth for no reason. now GTFO here

Incel is just a mental thought process bro. Even the world's most attractive man can be an incel. It's all in your head dude

Your gf does not look like those women. Fuck off with your bait and your slampig

good you are a braindead normalfag too. no brainer you got a gf.
Your gaslighting here is useless and pathetic.

do you consider it "losing your virginity" if you only sexted?

Attached: 1653080808857.png (709x357, 271.13K)

talking like a girl is a red flag. fix your mindset.

people who use discord are normies you were never one of us faggot

See
Stop being such a horrid person

hundread of stats and studies proving it, male virginity constantly rasing, no kids getting born, decay of virtues and morals,degeneracy running rampant, homosexuality raising, world on the verge of a third world war.
>it's all just in your head dude
t. chad

access to that information should only prove further that it's all in your head and lifestyle, dumbass. if you know the effects of overeating or social media, you would cut that shit out of your routine.

just because you make it doesn't mean anyone else can

I'm a 5'8, hikki, 22, autistic and I have a dentofacial deformity

normie white girls are giga whores, avoid at all costs

the only red flag is being ugly