Why aren't men looking to settle down in their early 20s anymore?

why aren't men looking to settle down in their early 20s anymore?

Attached: anime.jpg (640x640, 57.71K)

Why should I when my life ends in the late 20's

There is more meaning in traveling and going on adventures. We've got a whole world to explore. People used to be confined to their hometowns.

Because 99% of women are trash. I'm not her retirement plan.

why does it?

sorry i should have clarified, not physically in one location but with one person. i would love to travel lots with my husband

i'm 29 and have been looking to settle down since 25. I even bought a house.

No one wanted me. Same problem now even making 100k/yr work from home in a low cost of living area.

I think men were able to settle down when women needed them.

Now that women can and do make their own money they don't NEED men, so they only date the most attractive ones.

Previous generations average looking guys had a chance because women didn't have a choice, they needed a man, at least his income.

When women have a real choice on who to date, and don't NEED to date, most men will be alone.

What's there to settle down for?
Genuine question.

It's better to do it early before life goes even more downhill

Because women in their early 20s aren't looking to settle down, much less with a man in their early 20s.

I'm trying to, I haven't met a single girl who has shown an ounce of interest in me yet though.

23yo right now almost joined a cult. I would totally but i can't find a gf.. Anyways i spent 11-22 being depressive and mentally ill, to the point where i almost joined a cult just a year ago.
Anyways it boils down to the fact that i can't find a gf despite being attractive.
My only option is going through college girls until i find the right one. It will take me at least 5 years to be ready to take responsibility and to be a person my future kids could look up to.
I really fucked up.

>giving whores access to your assets when you're not even 30
do n*rmies really?

Attached: 1653856228283.png (174x533, 66.34K)

They are.
h
e
y

a
r
e

no one wants me.

Settle down with what? It's not like it's possible to get a girlfriend, so why should I stick around one place for too long?

Because I don't have financial freedom to settle down. I don't want my wife and child live in poverty plus if a man can't provide for his family he is not a man.

How do you afford to buy a house on pizza delivery income?

post says early 20s

Idk, i really NEED a man but they aren't looking to settle for me. i keep trying to get more attractive but there's only so much i can do.

studies show people in committed relationships have more sex, also if you want kids at a biologically optimal time.

i have been since 19.

rip user, maybe you're just clueless.

i was a software dev for 4 years, though at the price i bought this place I could've done it on a pizza delivery income. Bought it for 93,500

nope

maybe you just don't know

you should travel if you want to

a lot of women want to build something and don't mind if you aren't quite there yet.

I refuse to believe that you're an actual woman

fiscally responsible, i like it

Trannies are free, you can just ignore them. Even sage your replies to them.

Attached: 1652233630688.gif (258x325, 1.16M)

i haven't taken a date back here since I bought the place :(

okay

who are these free trannies?

>maybe you just don't know
I think I would.

You underestimate the level of double standards men have to deal with.
Very small chance of finding someone who sticks around to settle without getting bored and moving on.

I am.
I would love to start dating my future wife right now (turned 19 a month ago), but my close friend oneitis I'd been hanging out with a lot turned out to be 99% gay.
I want to find someone I'll get close to and spend a lot of time with again, but it's hard since I don't know any of them yet and I'm still obsessed with her.

Wrong answer but okay

Attached: pc.gif (568x320, 1.04M)

They dont die in their 50s or 60s these days. They can afford several more years of non monogamy

>99% gay
so, you're saying there's a chance?

>parents tell their children to just figure it out
>it takes 4 years just to get a degree worth something

if you are a woman looking for a marriage partner why would you go out with a 20 year old college student who lives with his parents, drives a shitty beat up car and still has no fucking idea how to actually make money or do anything?

If any normalfags with families are reading this, force your son to do what you do unless whatever you do is strange and unique.