Why cant you just let people do what they want to do? How is someone who identifies as trans hurting you or anyone...

Why cant you just let people do what they want to do? How is someone who identifies as trans hurting you or anyone? Its their choice right? Why say such hurtful things to them? You think they dont know they will never be able to have XX chromosomes or ovaries etc? Its already painful enough as it is, leave them alone please

Attached: DF5F26FE-D84B-404C-8E88-C8240421C487.png (214x173, 57.43K)

shove that phone up your frankenvag, faggot

I have nothing against trans people in general but T is a huge thing and there always topics you can disagree on.

I don't care about you so stop crying and screaming your shit.

They have tranny derangement syndrome.
Many such cases.

Attached: FTYhMd-UcAA8U9L.jpg (1157x1200, 132.28K)

go kill yourself you tranny piece of human waste

Attached: 1638126286276.gif (800x557, 311.06K)

>chop off your dick
>make it your lifes priority to tell people you chopped off your dick
>get upset when nobody wants to hear about how you chopped off your dick

Insecure people punch down. If someone goes out of their way to tell you how much they hate [minority group] they have nothing going on in their life and would struggle to talk about themselves in a positive manner.

Denying reality is not something that healthy for you or society at large.

I dont have a vag yet im still in the closet i think but how it would hurt you if i had a vag?

I can, but then you'd want me to also treat you like you were a chis woman, which you aren't, and then you'd also demand that kids should be allowed to take your poison because "nobody should be forced to live as something they aren't". Your mentally ill kind gets greedier and greedier the more they receive so I decided to not give you any ground to begin with.

Less than 1% of trans people get genital surgery

You incel faggots complain about about how looks matter above all else and then here you are being judgmental about... My looks. Seriously be kind to people or go fuck yourself

Maybe you/they shouldn't be on this board then.

Do you have a peer review study to back up that claim chud?

> Not realizing nobody would even care if they stopped forcing this on everyone.
Oh well. Unstoppable stupidity meets immovable retardation.

> Ignoring the main point to contest an irrelevant one.
Yeah. Can't imagine why people hate you.

Why can't you fucking nigger? Go back to redit. The website is literally run by trannies for trannies. It seems like trannies will go to the ends of the fucking earth to hunt down every last person that doesn't like them. So just fuck off and let us hate normalfags (which trannies are) in peace.

Attached: 1579293367316.jpg (1024x636, 137.53K)

He literally did not mention anything about looks.

people get way too caught up in idpol insanity nowadays

I could respect that if you hated all normies equally but you guys clearly have some issues with trans people

> Trannies are normalfags

... Um...

Ye, I see it as a good thing that trannies aren't welcome on r9k and can't easily out themself
Nothing against trannies but this is a good thing

>be disgusting mentally ill tranny
>minding your own bussiness on plebbit and other major platforms that accept your existence
>hear about somewhat obscure mongolian basket weaving forum full of gore and nazis who hate your existence
>oh I know, i'm going to spend the next 5 years trying to brainwash them into becoming trannies or at least accepting trannies
>5 years later
>why can't you just let people do what they want
>i-i've always been here

Attached: 1645215568333.png (1024x1024, 38.57K)

No. I don't care what you look like faggot, I care about your attempt to force me to perceive you in a way I don't want to. As stated, your kind only gets greedier and greedier, no common ground can be reached when deranged fags keep demanding more and more when they receive something.