I love being a hiki too much bros ):

It is so comfy and I am too autistic to work go outside and talk to people

>tfw parents are pressuring me to take antidepressants and anti anxiety meds and stop being hikki

The fuck am I supposed to do I am diagnosed with autism but they are in denial and think they can just throw meds at me and become normal . Imo if you reproduce at your 40s while you are both mentally ill already you need accept becoming a caretaker

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-231726_cropped.png (720x533, 506.94K)

you better be a girl otherwise hit the fucking gym and get those bird legs some fucking bulk
>dont wanna go outside
then assemble a sqaut rack inside but jesus

I am underweight and have loose skin lol ,it's not visible when I stand so I don't care as much , muscle is cringe

become a lifter hikki
>no thoughts
>no foids
>no interactions
>only gains

what do you do that you can afford to sit around all day doing nothing?

Nothing What do you think hiki means

absolute kino lifestyle
>muscle is cringe
i thought the same a long time ago, but i promise you being in shape is the shit, its seriously intoxicating. not just looking better but being strong enough to do shit you couldn't before by yourself, even if its just moving furniture or some shit

Yeah I get that , but can't really imagine wanting it ,I want to lose weight and this discussion is touchy

how do you have no hair on your legs

He's asking who supports you financially, but judging on your OP I'm guessing your parents.

You must have a considerable amount of passive income if you can just sit around and do nothing. It costs around 1400$ for housing and shit alone. Or are you homeless and live in a homeless shelter or something

i do not believe those are men's legs lmao

they are not "men"s legs, but could easily just be a fag's legs

want to kiss your legs bro no homo

Leave them and come live with me if those are really your legs. I'll take care of you if you take of me (my cock). You'll never have to work again

You posted those legs to attract fags. So where are you at, skinnyleg user?

I know it is a meme but I cant have sex dude lol I am too mental for that
Yeah no shit

Why can you not have sex? Can you not even gib blowjobs?

I think I might have some sex trauma sin e the one time I left my bubble and was drugged to a gathering some cokedout dude tried to rape me, also ye I am female

Post more thighs. I want to fap. Also get ready for more posts now since you're female

Nta but being a hikki and a lifter would require you to make a home gym, something that many anons around here can't afford.

Thanks mr skeltal

You could work as remote codemonkey

Meh don't think anyone would care

Haha yum

Attached: 20220605_023417.jpg (828x874, 61.05K)