So I'm an attractive guy, in great shape, deep voice, have a big cock. Girls tends to like me...

So I'm an attractive guy, in great shape, deep voice, have a big cock. Girls tends to like me. My girlfriend is fiercely loyal to me, but we both agreed that we can do whatever we want. This has been agreed from the start, but I never acted on it and neither has she. She is so madly in love with me I doubt she ever would be with someone else, at least while we're together. She has said though if I do anything else, she doesn't want to find out because she'll get too jealous. She thinks of me as a sex god and feels lucky to be with me.

Thing is, on a whim I decided to get on Tinder and the facebook dating app. Now I have like 3 different women who all seem very excited to meet up and basically just hook up with me. I ended up showing off my big cock and getting very positive reactions from all of them. Some of them sent me nudes, live relatively close and seem eager to meet up with me.

So, should I actually do it? I only worry if the guilt will make me feel bad or make things awkward with my girlfriend. To be clear, my girlfriend is the one I love. But I'm a very high sex drive person and sometimes she finds it hard to keep up with me, we have had sex 5 times some weekends and I'm still ready for more but she will say she feels sore down there. With all these other girls, I just want it to be casual fun and nothing else. Anyone else have experience with open relationships?

Attached: ramlethal and elphelt beach.jpg (850x1304, 172.64K)

no one gives a fuck, take it to /adv/ and kys faggot

what made you think r9k was the place for this, sage and kys

once upon a time r9k was a place with only original posts where people could talk about or ask for advice on their unique life situations. shame how it just became incel central.

Attached: horny zooey masturbating.jpg (850x1000, 744.84K)

I appreciate the paragraph breaks and overall well-written structure of your post, but you come off far too strong early on; not just in the first paragraph but the first sentence even.

Sorry OP; I'm going to have to say 6/10

Don't do it. Simply because you don't want to. You just want to feel wanted. If you really wanted to do it, you'd already be doing it.
I would have already in your position

I didn't ask for a rating, I asked for advice.

Interesting perspective, so you're saying that if you were in my position you'd have already cheated on her? The thing is my girlfriend and I have a really positive relationship. She treats me great, buys me and cooks me dinner sometimes. We have incredible sex together and have a lot in common interest wise. That's kind of why I never did it, I always figured my time was better spent with her. But lately she has been more busy with her new job, there is less time for us to spend together sadly. That's why now I'm considering just meeting up with other girls for casual sex. I'm not even going to try and lead these girls on, just let them know that it's just all fun and games.

I have thought about it many times, but never actually went on dating apps and such. Now I literally have opportunity knocking at my door.

Attached: nessa abs.jpg (948x1331, 581.14K)

See, I'm in a sexless abusive relationship, but I'm also amoral. Although before rhe world broke me I was stupidly pure.
Do you feel guilty right now, just talking to these girls?
You can always do things to make yourself less horny.

Nobody cares and I'm not reading all that shit. Kill yourself normalfag.

Best I can do is 6/10 OP. Sorry robro

Attached: 1654427044405.jpg (900x900, 101.2K)

if you have no advice just leave the thread.

Dude why are you in this relationship at all? Just dump the bitch especially if you're getting no pussy.

I don't feel guilty. My girlfriend keeps telling me I'm such a big stud and that I can do whatever I want. This is the first time it's felt "real" that I could fuck someone else though. I always contemplated it, but now I have three different girls all into me.

It's kind of funny, my girlfriend is a light skinned brown/Indian girl. One of the girls is very white looking middle eastern, another is a tall black girl and one is this tiny chinese girl. I mean it, I love my brown girlfriend. She's incredible and I've never been treated better by anyone. But sometimes a guy just wants some variety, you know?

Attached: pokemon girls bunny suits.jpg (1950x1105, 1.89M)

>if you have no advice just leave the thread.
Sorry OP; I can't do that.

I need you to improve your form. If you start with what I said in my initial response your concept for the OP could have been a 7 or 8/10

Attached: 1653742643755.jpg (1024x576, 87.03K)

how do you people even find this board holy shit

I am 30 years old. I have been on Any Forums since 2006. That's 16 years. I am the old guard who grew up and got a life but still can't leave this place because it's just too damn fun. My advice to you young kids: get a fucking life. And invest your money somewhere, be it stocks or crypto. Yeah Any Forums is fun and shit but get out there and stop being a bitch. Actually get some damn pussy in your life. browse Any Forums when your girlfriend is asleep.

Man I fucking wish I had bought some bitcoin back in 2010 when people were talking about it on this website way back then. You live and you learn!

Attached: __villetta_nu_code_geass_drawn_by_matsuryuu__ca52e735dda9efb4a71a49c2ea8c0880.jpg (3325x4693, 1.83M)

raging newfag
cringe

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 256.97K)

Sorry bro I really don't give a shit about your struggles with overabundance of puss

>I am 30 years old. I have been on Any Forums since 2006. That's 16 years.
You are such a humungus faggot

Hahah oh my word these creative writing assignments are just dynamite, I almost feel like I'M a turbonormie too!

Attached: lel country.jpg (472x416, 203.26K)

I have experience with this, I'm also an attractive guy with a big cock in a similar situation. I have trouble keeping women away from me. You should invite them over and have a threesome/orgy, that's what I did.

>I'm so hot. I'm so fucking hot and cool. Everyone loves me. I have a loving gf. I have a huge dick and deep voice. I'm so fucking hot. Hear that? Get it? I'm so fucking hot, I'm an 8/10 on a bad day.
>Anyway I wanna cheat on my gf gimme advice or something
Kill yourself.

I never realised she was abusive. I thought all women were this way. It's the only relationship I've ever had, my mum is the same, my sister is the same, the girls in my school were all like that, and that's how pop culture portrays women.
It wasn't until after we had a child (which was difficult due to a medical condition she has which she blamed me that people began to tell me "People don't call their partners subhuman, tell them theu can't even do X, hit them, pretend to kill themselves and the like".

It's possible she is turned on by being cucked. Ask her if she wants to watch or even join in if you are going to do it.

It does seem to me that you are looking for arguments against doing it.

Holy shit man you fucked up your life. You got some bitch who doesn't even fuck you pregnant. Jesus man. And yeah I think the idea of me fucking other girls turns my girlfriend on. The combination of jealousy and arousal or some shit.

>you fucked up your life
user, nobody has ever wanted to have sex with me. In my teens I'd meet women who liked my looks, but after a few minutes with me they noped out.
In any event, my girl is the best thing to have ever happened to me and my best friend. I have done what I am supposed to do asa biological being and furthered the unbroken chain.

So tired of retards and their relationship posts. Kys retard

convince her to become a cuckquean. tie her to a chair and force her to watch you fuck other girls, or better yet have her laying under so you can make a mess over her. sounds like from how infatuated she is with you she's gotta say yes

This has to be bait, written by some guy on a boring lazy Sunday

Sleeping with random girls on dating apps gets old VERY quickly. you quickly realise you're having the same experience over and over again. like you're having the same sex in the same bed, just with different girls. it's overrated. the variety doesn't make up for the lack of meaningful connection.
if you have a girl who loves you, and you loves her, don't sacrifice it for random pussy.