How socially awkward are you faggots...

how socially awkward are you faggots? when i was in high school i refused to do group projects entirely because i knew people would just make fun of me.

Attached: 1651327893370.png (588x499, 545.2K)

I haven't had friends since 2020 and only had very loose connections in high school

A lot less awkward now, because I have a gf and have spent a few years working full time, but 2-3 years ago I had some pretty autistic moments, like New Year's Eve 2019 I was out with a friend and two or three of her friends, and we went to a really crowded and loud bar for the countdown, but I suddenly realised that when it hit midnight everyone would kiss someone, and I'd have absolutely no one and I'd feel miserable, so about 10 minutes before midnight I hurried outside, got an uber, and went home without even saying goodbye to my friend, and made up some bullshit excuse of "I was feeling sick".

im not that awkward i just hate everyone (and everything)

I didn't say this so explicitly, but with group projects I had a very up front attitude of "I literally don't care if we get an F. School is prison, I don't want to be here. If you want to work on this, you can"

My friends ghosted me after middleschool
Sleept through the entirety of highschool, zero peers, eventually failed and had to get a ged instead
College dropout, only lasted 2 months, at least I didn't get into debt

Attached: 20220123_0601472.jpg (1437x1450, 490.23K)

awkward? not at all
anti social, completely.
It's not that I don't see the norms or am incapable of doing them. I just don't think I should and thus I do my own thing.

I get flustered whenever people are nice to me and assume they're just doing it to stab me in the back later

No, I just wanna fuck your asshole

How did you know I was a bottom?

>sit at a table by myself in the break area at work

jdimsa
ingmi

>I get flustered whenever
Too many gays here and I dunno I would have typed it anyway.

Not socially awkward so much as antisocial, yeah. I didn't like talking to my high school friends outside of school. I've been basically a neet for the past two years. I've only passed two college courses and am going through it slowly. No friends. I'm a total loner.

Is pic related a photo of U user?

Attached: 20220421_135219.jpg (1088x1361, 164.81K)

I'm actually quite social. I have about 1-4 friends I see regularly. I mainly post here bc I just feel like I am missing something from people irl that I get here. Not sure exactly how 2 describe it, just that it seems like everyone played sports, has gfs, and participates in a world that I am not (and maybe can never be) a part of. Even if they like me it seems that I am always kind of not on their level and it make sme sort of an afterthought or a joke. I was a fat kid, and I am a (less) fat adult so that probably helped my falling off from society a bit.
I kind of wonder if Any Forums just poisoned my mind and got me involved in a culture/way of thinking that I was best to avoid, but I also feel like this place would not have drawn me in and kept me if it wasn't somewhere I belonged.

I think it is doing much more damage to yourself to assume people are intending harm to you than anything most of these people could do. I think it is wise to try and branch out a bit.

Attached: 1634255853500.jpg (1125x1102, 149.38K)

>I think it is doing much more damage to yourself to assume people are intending harm to you than anything most of these people could do. I think it is wise to try and branch out a bit.
I concur. I wasted way too many years being intimidated by people I shouldn't have been intimidated by.

>how socially awkward are you faggots?
I don't know. I used to have an excellent mask but I've recently taken a hard depressive dip and reverted to full shut in and I'm back to building up anxiety attacks around others again. It's all sort of weird right now. I usually end up most loved at work places I'm that good if its not moments like these.
>when i was in high school i refused to do group projects entirely because i knew people would just make fun of me.
I just did that because I actively despised group work on multiple levels but ESPECIALLY because the school system I was in had the shittiest grading practice where group projects were done in 4's but only ONE paper of the 4 handed in would be graded and that was the grade for everyone in the group.
Worse, the system paired the worst with the best in some stupid fucking attempt to get the smart kids to teach the stupid kids and raise the schools total GPA which immediately backfired because the smart kids did what I did and bailed and left the stupid kids to waste time and get all the F's they want. Turns out they only did it in an attempt to cut the amount of grading work the teachers did by 4x. So, fuck those kids, their GPA's and transcripts, and general future prospects because the teachers wanted to be lazy.

Grieve the lost time and move on. There"s a whole world of exciting things out there for you, and a new life for you to live.
You just gotta start, take it at your own pace but don't half-ass it. It's not easy, byt it's worth it.
You can be who you want to be, and as you get out there you will learn that other people are struggling too

Are you in high school OP?
>in b4 underage b&

I went to a con and out weirded autistic virgins as a fembot it fucking hurts my head

In sophomore year I started homeschooling and my "friends" haven't spoken to me since

I haven't hung out or irl spoken to someone since besides my family members too. Kek.