Strategies and techniques to undo the blackpill?

Strategies and techniques to undo the blackpill?

Attached: 44778abbabf663abc0de465e6e5b0da7.jpg (320x320, 20.98K)

Get off the internet. Just watch a bunch of normie stuff on YouTube and not those shitty blackpill channels run by dorks

rope necklace

I don't watch blackpill videos on jewtube. I just feel very nihilistic and empty because of the real world and my life experiences.

Literally just quit the internet.
Close your pc and your phone for 2 weeks. Go outside or do anything else during that time.
After that you will be cleaned. You just need to make sure not to come back to all thise blackpill sites

try art

Attached: touched.jpg (700x700, 55.07K)

gotta find something else to care about in life. It took me a while i felt like this. I'm currently into cooking & baking.
It'll pass. You know the truth but the feeling mellows over time.

Blackpill has good bits of reality in it. You would be a fool to get rid of it all.

Stop visiting Any Forums, shit is corruptive, also avoid twitter or any other platforms that may give braindead takes that may piss you off.

Get off the Internetz for a while. Go for a walk. Go for a run.

Stop going on Any Forums and if you are a reactionary, unlearn the shitty indoctrination of Any Forums.

Get a new hobby like going to strip clubs if you can afford it

Unironically go outside.
If the latest impression you have of female interaction is high school and college girls, you're sort of stuck on thinking women are all vapid and entitled cunts.

love yourself and all of your flaws

If you think women settling for a beta after high school and college makes them less vapid and entitled, you're fucked in the long run.

if you think a woman is going to complete you or fulfill you, you're not as blackpilled as you like to think you are.

I don't think I could love being 5'5".

listen to bach and/or beethoven

its not loving that you're 5'5", it's loving yourself regardless of how cringe and ugly you are

YOu do snip snip brrr br scrap scrapffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssshhhhh rub rub a little AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .

Repeat for two months

smoke weed and do drugs. your mind needs a good shakeup. change your mindset to not take life so seriously

its cursed knowledge. once you know it, you cannot unknow it.