Yes, goy, don't have any kids

>yes, goy, don't have any kids
>don't get married or settle down
>just keep going through an endless string of casual relationships
>keep being "productive" your whole life
>don't take maternity leave
>make your "career" the center of your existence and keep running the wage wheel
The long noses did this

Attached: 41710uFxfHL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 19.83K)

how exactly did "long noses" do this
anybody can choose to have or not have kids because they have the right to choose you fucking retard

>the modern marriage-scam is anything a male strive for
Lmao, enjoy socially accepted findom

>just keep going through an endless string of casual relationships
"Dual income" literally presupposes the people in question are a couple, you colossal retard.

Do you just find things to get angry about, integrate them into your already-retarded worldview, and then reeeeee about the long noses?

Wouldn't the long noses prefer you reproduce to introduce more members to be sublimated into consumer culture, as well as contributing to government funding?

>how exactly did "long noses" do this
>*how exactly did "long noses" create and spread propaganda
Learn reading comprehension beyond a third grade level you retarded sheep

you give 0 examples of HOW and just elaborated on your unfounded belief. retard.

srsly easier with migrants, all the consumption is new and exciting to them and visibly showing off wealth is a even more important thing to many of them culturally.
I would love to see numbers about how many go into deep debts in the west, compared to whites that are used to the credit scam system and have yet many fall for it badly

Name me more blue pilled thing and normalgroid than having children.

>"Dual income" literally presupposes the people in question are a couple, you colossal retard.
>implying a "couple" means anything more than two people being in a "relationship" for more than a few months
I don't expect a retarded basement dweller to know anything about modern relationships

>you give 0 examples of HOW
>*you give 0 examples of HOW propaganda is formed and spread except posting a book of the propaganda
You have to be the most retarded faggot alive. Just kill yourself

Children take decades to raise and take able bodied female slaves out of the work force. Many of which never return. Why do that when you have an endless supply of niggers and mudslimes you can import

you are literally brainwashed. your only example is a single book (i bet you havent even read) from an author you have 0 idea about their ethnic background. actually touch grass holy fuck i feel bad for you.

>you are literally brainwashed
Irony

>your only example is a single book
>I'm a fucking retard that can't use google. Please spoonfeed me and rape my face because I'm a fucking retarded faggot

Why are only white people susceptible to propaganda and Why are long noses not susceptible to propaganda? Does wearing an aluminum yarmulke protect against long nose mind control rays?

what do you want me to google you stupid nigger? jewish propaganda through the ages? i thought google would have been compromised anyway

you talk like a fag shut the fuck up nigger i'll cum in your asshole and rape your mouth

this is so funny to me its like writing a paper, when someone asks you to source your claims you just put google.com find it urself XDDD

>yes goy breed me more tax cattle
>more slaves to exploit
>more children to rape
>keep feeding my economy and giving me bodies for war
>dont save money for yourself
>dont move up social classes by saving and investing money
>spend it all on your kids
>buy my products and your kids will grow up strong!
>it is destiny that they will serve my children

Did Jews make NEETs unattractive to women? If so, that means the black pill is bullshit. If not, then Jews have nothing to do with the fact you're a genetic dead-end.

Idk what's so wrong with "dink". Literally every marriage I know was made worse or destroyed by having kids, they are a death sentence for romance and love. I'm not gonna let that happen to my relationship.

Yes they fucking did.

>genetic dead-end.
Says borderline feral animal.
Go chimpout on someone for stupid reason.