Wife comes home

>wife comes home
>immediately starts nagging, shouting, insulting
Not even one year married and already close to divorce.

Attached: 1654435039321.jpg (579x609, 79.69K)

you shouldn't have entered a marriage if this is how you react to one bad day

GTFO fucking femoid

Attached: 1653244151369.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

you need to get better at managing her
women love chocolate and wine. Getting her flowers. saying you love her, giving her a massage

I feel you bud, I am currently 5 years into a relationship with a girl. The only reason I stay with her is because I took her virginity and I am now 30 and have no interest in the kind of socializing necessary to meet girls so if we break up I'll probably never fuck a real woman again unless I pay for it.

Every day there is petty bitching, whining, our whole life revolves around her feelings. I work full time and support both of us while she picks up like 2 shifts a week at a crappy job and then cries about her anxiety. I have gone from entry level to management, I finished two years of college on the side until I had to put it on hold because she was taking up too much of my time and I didn't have anything left for completing assignments.

There is always some future thing that she puts on a pedestal and says if only this thing happened she'd be ok. At first it was us getting an apartment together, so I got us an apartment, then it was getting a dog so I got us a dog, then it was buying a house so I started saving for a house, now it's moving overseas. It will never end, I will spend my life wasting time and money and she'll never be happy anyway. I could just have my own comfy place, spend my time how I like, actually enjoy my life, but instead I'm shackled to this enormous pit that I throw all of my effort and happiness into and I get nothing in return. If I wasn't such a bitch I would have broken up with her years ago. Now I'm too old to even have a second shot at a remotely decent relationship.

Women are truly the greatest evil on this earth, I can easily see now why we used to keep them basically locked at home to cook and clean and beat them all the time. Maybe if we still did they wouldn't ruin your fucking life so hard.

because you're a cuck, you married a whore, and you dont beat your girl

thats what you get, you fucking normie

>Now I'm too old to even have a second shot at a remotely decent relationship.
What do you mean by that?

She wants a divorce more than you do. Nagging in a relationship means she's already craving an upgrade

Not in a relationship, but I feel you big time OP.
I wake up at 4:30 in the morning, I skip breakfast, I drive to the lot brushing my teeth in the car, I commute 2 hours from there, I work 8 hours there, I commute back another 2 hours, and then I still have to drive back home from the lot.
At that point in time, 15 fucking hours after I wake up and start busting my ass I just don't want to hear it. Yes, I expect only positive interactions from you at that point. Yeah, I know I'm messy. I don't want to hear it. At all. Ever. There's no more room in my life for me to accomplish a single additional task or do any more work or follow another order or be on the clock for one more second or take one more syllable of feedback. Home is for me to rest, recharge, recuperate, and feel better. It's for me to decompress completely and be okay being however I am without putting in any effort or strain. If you want to introduce anything else then my rate is 40 an hour.

It's because you're not manly/good looking enough.

t. used to do this to my beta ex husband. realized it was because i didn't respect him. now dating a chad and never feel the urge to nah or yell at him.

you guys need to just fuck hookers in thailand. i dunno why you subject yourself to this garbage

Attached: 275937178_1403681440053810_3965136509920342611_n.jpg (958x960, 119.67K)

men just shouldn't subject themselves to this shit at all. women aren't worth it.

i hope you get raped heading to your car in a stairwell of a parking garage btw.

Don't work 2 hours away dummy wtf is wrong with you

Don't work 2 hours away dummy wtf is wrong with you

Damn Chad goes for trannies now too?

Did you just watch the sopranos or something

Horrible bait kek
It's a bait post you autist

You should kill yourself and leave her with the emotional trauma

seethe also i won't get raped because i don't live near niggers lol
im a biological female
cope

>Not even one year married and already close to divorce.
Why wouldn't you marry someone you actually like retard. sage and no sympathy

based racist, tranny/femanon

You might aswell have sex with a curvy monkey at that point

>sopranos
based soprano viewer. no but i guess that scene was my reference point
its better than any effort in america to fuck some worthless bland curdled milk rat whore

I don't think she'd be traumatized by my death. She'll quickly forget me, throw away anything that reminds her of me, and then find another man.

truer words never spoken