What’s next for them?

What’s next for them?

Attached: CD15A6BC-E4BD-4D25-A4C3-32B67E331005.png (261x287, 197.29K)

I’m thinking noose or overdose based on statistics

Not being stuck in wrestling school purgatory at age 31 while her mates move up you fucking queer KEK

Nigger cock suck

We don’t sign our post here

pizza hut assistant manager

Sign my big Canadian cock you fucking gay Nickelodeon brony wrestling school watching faggot piece of shit

You’re gay

Alex got married for real so probs retire and get bussy fucked by the whatever band it was guy.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS
NIGGER
IS
UGLY

Zero titles
Banished to the wrestling school realm
Forever irrelevant
No talent
Not a star
Anti-draw
Ugly AF

Alex BTFO

Still living in your head completely rent free for five years and counting.

Can’t cut a promo
No charisma
No star presence
No in-ring ability
No merch
No fans (besides one psychotic el Salvadoran scatfag)

Alex has won several titles, is on the main brand, and is constantly in storylines. Doesn't really work here.

Transexual Update of the Day: it’s still weird... and still has a penis

Attached: 8A1AF3A4-2679-4B94-9360-8422344AEE90.png (521x537, 649.07K)

Alex BTFO again
Then who are you talking about? This thread is about Bliss

Can somebody remind me why MANdy doesn’t have any merch in the WWE shop again? Apparently this is a good thing too?

if you don’t have merch it can’t be put on clearance for not selling

This is next level cope.

I’d tell you to eat shit but you’d pretend it was MANdy’s and clean the toilet out

Kek