Seriously what the fuck is it about? Its definitely not about looks or personality. I see all kinds of men with gfs...

Seriously what the fuck is it about? Its definitely not about looks or personality. I see all kinds of men with gfs. Doesnt matter if they are lazy, ugly, short, dumb, assholes, quiet, boring, super awkward or stinky. Often they have like half of these traits. Does god just straight up decide who will be alone? This shit has to be rigged or something

Attached: 1650229972848.jpg (1099x772, 283K)

It's literally all about being in the right place at the right time bro aka luck

Those were guys that worked in the same office as her. Guys that were at the same party as her. Guys that studied in the same class as her.

You just have to be there. You have to be a part of people's world. People's daily life. If you aren't a setpiece character in those settings, you're not in the movie at all.

Has it every occurred to you that if you had any insight into these questions, you'd be able to attract women? The very fact that you can't manage the most basic level of rapport should stand as evidence that you should never bring this stuff up lest you embarrass yourself.

>I see all kinds of men with gfs
yeah, people date their looksmatch. Dating your looksmatch is not hard

basically
>not autistic
>luck

Honestly? It's all about not coming off as desperate. Not giving in when people give you shit for the way you look or act.
You will find someone - it probably won't be your dream gf but if you want any gf you'll get one.

Pray to RNGsus. Why do you think most advice boils down to "make more attempts"? You can't win if you don't play the game. And no, love does not exist.

>Friendly
>Intelligent
>A smile that lights up a room
>A contagious laugh
>Very calm
>Can say cute things in the right moments
>Can say cool things in the right moments
>Can say erotic things in the right moments
>Smart at texting
>Sexy voice (talks over the phone)
>Funny quips / great sense of humor
>Honest and endearing (romantic, buys cute little gifts, etc)
>Seductive (can make her believe she is special)
The fucking list goes on. The greatest lie ever told was that looks could get you women. Being confident, happy, and genuine is how you attract all kinds of women.

how do I know if Im actually autistic?

youre here posting this
that means you are autistic

Yep if you didn't luckmaxx it's literally over. This is the most brutal black pill.
Honestly? Good question, friend, but you won't find an answer here. If you find it elsewhere, though, I'd appreciate it if you brought it back to us.

I second this. You really have to be able to say this like this is who I am... like it or not, I don't care, I'm doing my own thing, and be truly like, hedonistic in a sense, seeking out pleasure through hard work? Its really hard to explain. Btw, no gf for about 6 years now, but I have had them in the past. Oldretardfag here.

If the girl only wants to freak then it's purely about looks, personality and status. She wants to get freaked and she wants to impress her friends.

However, if the girl wants a husband then she is looking to see what kind of provider you will be. Now your looks fade in importance, and now you see all those bald, ugly dudes with careers getting their shot at a relationship.

I really don't think you guys understand that telling us it's all personality doesn't really help much. Okay, like let's say my body wasn't hideous and all that and I had a normal man's body. I would still be massively underdeveloped romantically and sexually; I would still be awkward and illusory in my connections with people; I would still be unsure, needy, and emotional; I would still have lame and uninteresting hobbies and few friends. Ultimately, I would remain just as unhappy as I am now, albeit probably with fewer insecurities.
In the same vein as no one is coming to help me improve physically, no one is going to come to help me improve mentally either. It is literally just kicking you out into the world and expecting you to swim. You're not just mocked if you fail, but blacklisted and execrated as someone who the world is literally better off without. Instead of a helping hand, our own society locks one more weight to us and expects us to stoically bare that as well.
To some extent, the looks fixation is a cope because genuinely fixing the personality is totally hopeless.
I have literally never met or even heard of a depressed person who is no longer depressed. It doesn't happen. It's like cancer. Even if you put it into remission, it's already too late once it set in. It will just reappear, over and over again.
I say all this basically to say that you should, instead, just be honest with us man. Stop feeding bullshit like:
>>Can say cute things in the right moments
>>Sexy voice (talks over the phone)
>>Friendly
This shit is not helpful. Telling some incel to practice his sexy voice? My god.
In the same way saying it is all looks is ridiculous, saying it is all (or even mostly) personality is - equally - ridiculous.
You need to remember that these people are so far gone that it is literally built into their identity as a person. Telling them to be friendly is like telling them to take a shower. It's not helpful. They know to "be friendly."

Does she think you physically attractive
Does she think you are cool
Does she think you are caring
Does she think you are confident
Does she think you are intelligent
Does she think you are reliable
Does she think you are funny
Does she think you are trustable
Does she think you are safe
Does she think you are passionate
Does she think you are cute
Does she think you are interesting
Does she think you are respectful

The list goes on. There's a bunch of different positive qualities that every woman will care more or less about.

Just have positive qualities and exist around women.

Well yes nigger that is exactly why he brought it up with r9k instead of the therapist

How do I cultivate these traits in myself?

By being a human who is interested in other humans and not mindless propaganda

And it was still a terrible mistake. If you struggle with basic social skills, repress that shit as far as you can. That's more shameful than trooning out. Nobody online wants to read about you making the same basic mistakes that 500,000 other incels have made before you.

No I think I will post more incel stuff and shit up your stinky gay ass board thank you

Well I'm not interested in most people and I'm not good at pretending to be. What else can I do?

Have you tried playing minecraft instead? There's also tranime.

>No I think I will post more incel stuff and shit up your stinky gay ass board thank you
Remember, I can go anywhere else, you're stuck here forever. The more you shit this place up, the funnier it gets for the rest of us.

I almost replied to this bait. Nice try OP. You just want me to bump your thread.