My god I wish I had been born a woman

My god I wish I had been born a woman

Attached: 9E353F5D-2753-4CBF-BD83-DA20CCA50893.png (600x600, 234.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genderdysphoria.fyi/en/euphoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. Looking at my sisters lives and comparing them to my own, there's no doubt I got a bad roll of the dice.

same i dont get gender dysphoria at all im comfy as a man but i think i wouldve preferred life as a woman assuming all things stay equal

You only got bad roll, because you were born a retard if you were a woman you'd be taking 30 dicks a day for sandvich and shot full of heroine and soiling your panties every single night. Stupid fuck

Also you are effeminate bitch

I get it. This wasn't to bury my sadness it was to bury hers. You don't want me to see what she went through how she was hurt. That's what this is really about despite my trauma...

Attached: 1653415080291.png (616x725, 151.6K)

Not sure what upset you so much. But since my sisters are the closest thing to a female equivalent of myself, it's only reasonable to assume they're the best example of what my life might be like had things gone the other way at conception.
>Also you are effeminate bitch
Assume for a moment I am, does that no just reinforce my point? An effeminate man suffers for it, an effeminate woman benefits from it.

Same bestie

Gender dysphoria comes in many forms, and I think you're describing one of them. Check this link: genderdysphoria.fyi/en/euphoria , it's what cracked me.

nigga ill crack u over the fucking head trying to pinkpill me with that shit.

Attached: 1651544673163.png (1024x1004, 715.84K)

>An effeminate man suffers for it
Not the same user you're responding but this is by design. An effeminate man who does nothing to fix that is a failure of a man. Right there it's his own fault, since as men we were given the ability to make meaningful change in our lives, take command, lead and control. If you have failed in ALL OF THIS, it's not that you were "Given a bad roll" it's that you just outright failed. And if you're not going to do anything to change it, you might as well just kill yourself.

Just understand this future trannies (And tranny apologists): Being a tranny won't suddenly throw your life into "EZ Modu" because guess what...You won't actually be a woman! No matter how much hormones you take and how much you mutilate your body, you will always be that mentally ill man looking for an easy way out, and even then: It'll just make your life even harder since you'll just be a mutilated monster who will be ostracized even further.

You seem very well-versed in the Wachowski sisters' work, I wonder why that is?

Personal experience says you're wrong but ok

It's an extrapolation on a throwaway comment, irrelevant. My point is that given the same circumstances with the only difference being sex, my life would certainly be better than it is now.

Your brain is like a woman's because of how you treat others, you just are less propped up by societal factors. You're what women would be like if they had just a tiny bit less social support. I find that funny.

If they don't get surgery they don't have to worry about genital mutilation and stuff, and can just stop taking HRT. They can get substantial orbiters, start an onlyfans, and are much less likely to go homeless because they can just fuck someone for housing. It's not full "being a woman" mode, but its much better socially than being a male, assuming you aren't a normie right now anyways. They're just mentally ill women with dicks, they're just as cruel, unempathetic, and shallow.

Cope and seethe harder tranny.
The ONLY way that you'll have any easy time in life after transition is if you're one of the infinitesimally small percentage of trannies that TRULY pass, and even then you'll probably end up getting murdered in a one night stand where you don't let on you're a tranny and the guy finds out when your skirt drops and is inevitably pissed off. Otherwise, you'll be yet another shrieking voice in the choir of the future 42 club. Face it: You will NEVER be accepted. You may be tolerated for a bit, but that is the BEST case scenario to hope for.

My colleagues, family, friends, girlfriend, fuckbuddies, doctors and governement kinda disagree with you there

Sorry I'm not living the hell you're fantasizing about :/

>They can get substantial orbiters, start an onlyfans
That's only if they're peak femboy, and even then, femboys hit the wall harder than most roasties do
>they can just fuck someone for housing
Again, they would have to pass VERY well or be ridiculously effeminate and femboy to get away with this. Otherwise the best they can hope for is getting a 5'er for a blowie.

>You will NEVER be accepted.
I think you underestimate how pathetic many men are. There are men that would gladly house even those that don't pass at all for a chance to have sex with them. It's still life on easy mode compared to being male. If they're considering being a tranny they're likely too mentally ill to be accepted by conventional society anyways.

(also why the fuck would I settle for one-night stands when I have regular orgies wtf)

I am 5'5 and 120 pounds. I think I'm just gonna transition because my life sucks and I'm ready to end it anyway. I dont like guys but maybe the hrt will change my sexuality so I can be a normal straight woman anyway.

>only if peak femboy
I don't think this is true.
>femboys hit wall
Oh no, they'll be treated like a mentally ill male, oh wait, they already are now.
>would have to pass VERY well or be ridiculously effeminate
I don't know what to tell you, I knew one that looked like me if I had a skincare routine and I've never taken hormones, and they had someone offering that. Males will give anything vaguely feminine the world.

You only say that because you live in the West

You aren't living in hell, you're living easy mode. I hope more of you kill yourselves.

>thread full of tranny discord groomers
>dont reply
>dont respond
>just sage and move on

>Trans people are not "getting off" on presenting or acting like their true selves. That said, many people who have not yet realized they are trans may resort to fetishes and kinks to express their gender and/or relieve their dysphoria. They may maintain some of these kinks through transition.
Lmao, so it's definitely not a fetish but it can also be a fetish.

>definitely not a fetish
I don't think that even matters, it's just them taking the easy way out with their lives after seeing how women live and convincing themselves afterwards it was for all these other reasons.