Want goodlooking husband with conservative morals

>Want goodlooking husband with conservative morals
>Any decent looking man willing to date a man is already a literal prostitute
I hate neo-Weimar so fucking much.

Attached: 1594801658228.jpg (809x600, 82.21K)

I don't care if you're a girl or a troon or what, but if you want a guy with conservative morals, you don't get what makes men attractive.

haha HA
wish you the worst, fag

Just grab yourself some submissive bottom boy who will do everything you tell him.

I'm a guy. What the fuck are you even talking about?

You want a guy with conservative morals to fuck another guy?

Will Any Forums make an incel of me yet?

>why can't I find any morally-minded people to sodomize me?

You should stop watching brokeback mountain and huffing gasoline stupid faggot. what the fuck

Delete your stupid thread it is an eyesore just like your putrid aids dick

>Be gay and conservative
What a bloody hypocrite. What exactly are you trying to conserve?
Your right to be lynched and persecuted?
The mere fact you can marry is a defiance to tradition.

>conservative gay is lonely and bitter
Honestly? You deserve it

Wya homie

>Neo Weimar
Cringe. Wait until you find out how rife child prostitution and pedophilia was in 1800s Europe

I didn't say jewish morals, you fucking faggot.

>All these retarded burgers not knowing that conservative sexual morals have been the norm for literally all of human existence and aren't the result of judaism

Imagine thinking men's shitty morals are influenced by the era/culture and not simply men's innate scummy nature to fuck and breed everything that moves.

Correct. I'm looking for a man who is not a foul beast.

>conservative sexual morals
What? Humans have never been genuinely sexually conservative, EVER. Women's dual mating strategy still existed in caveman times. Syphilis was spread among families in Europe by married men using prostitutes and giving the STI to their wives and babies. Victorian England was a pedo haven. Even the bible talks about affairs, whoreing and fucking outside of wedlock. Humans have never been sexually conservative.

Sp you want a guy who psychically understands your morality and can time travel to make sure he's always met those standards? Boy, I thought Any Forums was kidding when they said twinks had high standards.

Just looking for a guy who isn't a prostitute. I realize that's hard for all you ultra orthodox christian white pride faggots masturbating to tranny furshit and renting whores to grasp, what with your "superior" sexual morality.

>Just looking for a guy who isn't a prostitute.
You want a guy who's gay as hell but also repressed as hell? I think Jewish morality is exactly where you should be looking, mi amigo.

I think the problem is you're only going for white guys. All good looking men are manwhores unfortunately. Even the ugly ones are too, usually. You will never find a faithful and chaste, good looking white husband. They simply don't exist. There's way too much temptation out there for them, and whites are generally very individualistic and hedonistic and rebellious, they don't conform to rules or slut shaming.

hey thats me
answer me OP you gaylord

Not being a whore sounds more like the exception. Most men would be whores if women had the matching libido and low inhibition to sexual encounters that they have.