How do you cope with knowing you'll never have this?

How do you cope with knowing you'll never have this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-153558_TikTok.jpg (1046x1731, 989.58K)

disgusting tattoos...uh, i'm gonna pass sweety, sorry ;)

>tattoo
Yuck. Looks like one of those "born again" traditional women.

Youre not missing out on much. My wifes family has a summer home by a lake and it gets boring after a few weeks.

You're probably a "born again" trad man that used to be a NEET, why do you hate women in your league?

>I'm going to assume things about you and then criticise you based on those assumptions
Uh huh.

I hate this turbo LARPing shit. I just want a woman who isn't a giant whore and won't complain about politics constantly, not some dipshit country bumpkin who would be boring to death to talk to.

>tattoos
fucking gross

I don't need to cope. You people are retarded. Begging God to bless you with the opportunity to dig around in the dirt and practice primitive agriculture, a backbreaking type of labor that all of your ancestors participated in while wishing they could escape it. And here you are, jaded and stupid, thinking that going back to "traditional" ways of life will be better for you. You will hate it and you will beg to return to your office job or whatever it is that you waste your time doing.

>slut with tattoos LARPing as trad on Instagram for upboats
Hobby level farm work in the modern world with readily available modern tools is not the same as being a bottom of the world serf in the middle ages that needs to work to support his family while giving up 70% of the produce for the church and the lords. It's infinitely more fulfilling to care for plants and animals than a gay code monkey job at globohomo incorporated, but of course you can't really do away with the shitty office job unless you're female and a man will fund your NEET "farmer" lifestyle.

Social media isn't reality OP.

I remember that it smells like literal COW SHIT in farm towns and then chuckle to myself. Then I return to smacking little pieces of plastic on a plastic board in front of my glowy-screen until 6 AM.

Happy I'll actually won't have to manage a farm and will have access to high speed Internet to work from home and enjoy my vidyas.

I do as much of it as I can without her, and bitch and whine about not having this until one day she comes out of the woodwork.

Why am I coping over something I can pay for?

>that used to be a NEET
"Simply existing" is hardly a bad history, not really something you have to run away from. A criminal record, a former drug addiction, fucking around and having STD's some of which are permanent, things like that are bad history.
Former NEET woman would be in former NEET man's league.

i dont like this trad aesthetic larping thing
i just want a woman who isnt a whore
we can live in some vinyl house in the suburbs for all i care

I swear on Hitler I will not rest until every last jew has been removed from this universe so I can live in peace on the countryside

She's literally documenting their real life user

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-170319_TikTok.jpg (1080x1659, 979.56K)

Tiktok isn't real life, you can say anything on there it doesn't have to be true

Do tiktokers really seethe over women choosing to live a trad life?

I'd rape that skank in the field, flay her tattoos off one by one.
Finally, I'd go into her section 8 shakkk, slaughter her many niglets.

do you have to act like some kind of peasant farmer to be trad