Is 45 years old

>is 45 years old
>looks like pic related
>graduated high school in 1995 and has been living as a NEET with her parents since then
>from 1997 to 2018, she did not leave her house once
>decided to go back to college this year
>has zero sexual experience
>body has been destroyed due to nonexistent hygiene and binge eating
>basically spent her entire life on the internet, has seen its complete lifecycle in realtime

Would you date a woman like this?

Attached: 0d87a18b92d73725d7d57b15f99488f1.jpg (1324x2048, 295.18K)

I don't have a deathwish

Attached: No.jpg (976x549, 56.06K)

Imagine the back shots. Imagine the smell. Im getting horny just thinking about it.

Undeniably volcel if you wouldn't.

Post pic. Not a fucking anime shit.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

dream gf

>Would you date a woman like this?
the answer to these types of hypothetical questions is always yes

I'd go on a date with her and if she's honest about all those things I'm sure I'd want to keep seeing her.

Yeah I am a "Volcel", I feel free and not constrained by dating tomfuckery

too old and too fat
I'd prefer a young and skinny neet gf

>you will never adopt a fat and old ex-neet princess as your momwife and take care of all emotional and sexual needs

Sounds like this woman I see a lot on the NEET subreddit

I would only date her to use her as a slampig, and the rest of the time I'd emotionally manipulate her into depending on me for affection and when I'm done with her I'll destroy her psyche and encourage her to kill herself, give her one of my old guns even.

artist is GeroGero51

Attached: 84497610_p0.jpg (4096x1940, 834.97K)

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

I'd want her to sit on me

>I'd want her to sit on me
Really? She's 5'9 and 358 lbs. It would be extremely painful.

>I'd prefer a young and skinny neet gf
Every man does. You have to settle for the 45-year-old morbidly obese ex-NEET gf.

is she covered in teriyaki sauce. why is her sweat brown

Yes but at the same time it would be hot. I just want an obese NEET gf above all else desu.

Attached: 1E4ABFDC-8E82-43BD-AA93-14C6C45A22B1.jpg (900x2200, 331.59K)

Honestly, if there wasn't such an age gap. I would. Like by the time I'm 45, you'll probably be dead, considering your lifestyle

>would be extremely painfu

Only if she hasn't started menopause yet. I want to put a baby in her before it's too late, even if it comes out autistic.