Rap, globalization, smartphones and social networks have destroyed teenagers

The teenagers all talk like real retards they seem so unintelligent that I wouldn't have noticed their age in a kindergarten class

Attached: 4906018.jpg (1080x776, 150.23K)

Anyone is under 19 is obviously going to be underdeveloped faggot

And youre so much smarter arent you OP?

Don't worry these rap fans all become racist eventually.

and even more impressionable, and through introjection will act similar to their peers or face a degree of ostracism. These generations will grown out of it (hopefully) .

still somewhat agree though user, social media (especially tiktok) only makes things worse, adolescent brains can be comparable to that of a fresh piece of clay on a pottery table can be molded into almost any object.

fucking retard

I really like pop smoke and his music idk why
Something about rap is so manly and venting and me I'm so frustrated
Like scream rap or gangsta rap I like angry music that actually make sense(unlike metal)

All of those are outcomes of white people colonizing the world and the industrial revolution. Stop it at it's source and start breeding out whites and bring about communism. Sounds good to me.

Attached: 1652829034074.jpg (735x749, 50.67K)

This is what anime blacks look like. Notice the large lips and nose.

Attached: anime.png (214x222, 45.77K)

Nah they'll start dickriding post nalone or jack hollow and then they'll start shitting on the rappers they used to like. Same thing with the Eminem millennials

>points out the most common and prominent facial features amongst blacks
no different than a YouTuber using a useless red circle

Absolutely room temperature

We're watching the English language be dumbed down too
Supposedly the average adult has a vocabulary of about 20-30,000 words in their native language, I'm willing to bet the average American zoomer has a vocab of under 10,000 these days

oh yea? and where would we be today if it wasnt for the colonists?

When drawn by non-black people, sure. Weebs have been fixing shitty anime characters and making them better

Attached: FK8yrQjWUAQr_sL.jpg (1640x1438, 204.89K)

OP already laid it out. Colonialism 2.0 will feature taking over whites and ending capitalism. and its already happening my friend.

Attached: white_majority_no_longe_2mb.webm (480x462, 529.8K)

You're trying too hard to fit in, it's really embarrassing.

>When drawn by non-black people
Anime is exclusively made by Japanese people, stupid fuck. There's no such thing as anime made by blacks, they're just coloring pre-existing characters brown.

alright Peyton Gendron I think its time you step away from the computer for just a little bit

Yeah, I've seen zoomers in my work struggle to lift things because they refuse to sit their phone down

>The teenagers all talk like real retards
When were teenagers smart people worth talking to? Seriously.

Attached: T50373246bb2c1092.jpg (400x334, 27.12K)

Capitalism isn't a good thing

At least we have mixed economy now instead of capitalism