Question for normies and femanons of r9k

Is there a reason why I shouldn't hate women? Women have left me horny and lonely for the past 23 years and not a single one has apologized to me or tried to rectify the situation or attempted to deradicalize me with their pussy

Attached: sNbeYgL.png (407x479, 102.21K)

no
there is no reason

Commit mass murder against the inferior races

No thank you, Agent Carl. Is Agent Andrew not working today? Sounds like the kinda bait he'd pull

So true femanon. Will you let me fuck your tight pussy?

Incels and humans have always hated each other. No amount of reason will change it.

Nice way to say there's no reason, normalfaggot. Incels are the humans here. It takes a lifetime of loneliness and depression to become the empathetic and kind gentleman I've become over the years

No one is gonna give you any pity pussy.
sorry not sorry

Forgiveness is not for them, it's for your own peace of mind.

Why is it women's job to fix you? Why don't you fix yourself?

You should actully thanks them for not letting you fuck and reproduce, and bringing more pathetic and miserable people like you to the world.
You not getting pussy is litetally win for everybody.

no, im sure men despise you as well, theyre just not as outward with it. a little kinder and softer about your loserness. they may jest about your sad dilema but girls will just make you feel bad about it.

yeah women have their cons, but they also have their pro's
cant hate them for it, theyre just being themselves... well i guess you can hate people for being themselves when theys suck.

sucks for you

Oh yeah, forgot pussy is for chad only.
Nope, they taught me I was subhuman. Why should I ever forgive them?
Nope, I've already fixed myself. I can guarantee you I'm in a better position, financially than 99% of people in their 20s and probably even beyond
Oh yeah, an evo biologist edgelord normalfaggot has entered the chat. As if these women who are being pumped and dumped left and right are producing kids with chads. Gtfo out of your eugencist fiction world, literally. Look at the countries with the highest birthrates, majority of men are reproducing there, not only chad, faggot and who said I want to have kids?
Keep on coping, roast beef flaps. You're the 21st century village whore. Nothing more, just a hole

>Is there a reason why I shouldn't hate women?
No You can hate women all you want as long as you bottle it up and don't post about online or shoot anyone up IRL. There you go, problem solved.

Why should I not post about it online? It's freedom of speech. Why do you think you're entitled to a reaction, sweetie?

>Why should I not post about it online? It's freedom of speech. Why do you think you're entitled to a reaction, sweetie?
I answered your question moron, either get over it or don't.

I won't get over it you fucking faggot. Answer my question or gtfo my board

I seriously don't care if you hate women or not. The only thing I care about are your actions. How could my answer possibly be clearer? If you don't derive enjoyment from women, just leave the rest of us alone.

>Nope, they taught me I was subhuman. Why should I ever forgive them?
Read my post again. You aren't going to gain anything from hating them and the Stacies aren't going lose anything from you hating them. But you go ahead and keep hating them if that's what you think you gotta do

Keep guzzling on soi faggot. Nothing makes me laugh more than normalfaggots larping as moralfags

It's not just random Stacies is though. It extends to all my female relatives including my own mom. They all made me feel subhuman from birth

There's nothing moral about this. You asked why you shouldn't hate women, i said it was fine as long as you take no action based on it. Since you're still here whining like a bitch, I assume you're not smart enough to follow basic instructions.