Female Dating Strategy

This is the real reason why women don't like to approach men first. Its not because they are shy, demure or too feminine, its because they want to have the power in the relationship by being the one that is pursued.

Attached: fds.png (737x419, 44.23K)

>listening to FDS
>listening to any woman express what they want and taking it seriously
Why is everyone here fucking retarded? There has to be a correlation between intelligence and fuckability becasue thi

s it's absolutely mind numbing to see incels express that women consistently lie, then turn around and listen to them. Make this make sense.

>he can't be the prize
>I need to be the prize
>treat women like humans and not like trophy wives incels
It's all so tiresome

They still will approach a "Chad"
That's what my friend did, she pursued her now-husband. She didn't think he liked her but then he did and she dumped her dead relationship for him. The memes are true, I have 2 women friends who literally left one man for another, this is how they tried convince me I had a chance with a girl who has a bf even though her bf is better looking than me. When I pointed out that they left their ugly beta boyfriends for hotter men,and in this case I am not the better man, they had no response. Other than to occasionally tell me "wow I could totally see you and her dating someday" to a girl I was painfully crushing on. Women friends are nice emotional tampons but they are terrible at giving advice. Never ask Turks how to conquer Turkey or whatever that old saying was.

>>he can't be the prize
>>I need to be the prize
Exactly. I don't blame them because it all works to their advantage, but it really makes me never want to date knowing this is how women really think.

>Exactly. I don't blame them because it all works to their advantage, but it really makes me never want to date knowing this is how women really think.
Imagine if you applied this same logic to bitching about women online! We'd be living in a paradise.

Imagine approaching a foid to make an entitled hole more entitled lmao

Attached: 1654138041569.gif (250x188, 1.95M)

No way, man, that's way too fun.

what is she being hit with?

What if I told you that they're mutually exclusive? Magical sky-daddy god only gives gfs to men who take showers daily and never complain about women online. I recommend this treatment for ten years for you.

> this the real reason
> this non important post in some small forum in the internet
> this is the reason why billions of women behave in certain way
> because of this insignificant commemt in the internet women dont approach

Sure buddy.

Did anyone else consider that every single one of the Uvalde kids would want an original CGI Sonic casket because that's what 3rd and 4th graders see online these days? Surely someone had that sense of humour

Dildo

Originaly

Context: a man makes custom caskets for the victims

>never complain about women online
Can't give that up, sorry.

FDS is a cesspool of idiocy that shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Don't listen to anything that they say. If a woman likes a man enough, they will make the first move. It doesn't necessarily happen only for Chad, but it's far more likely.

I can complain all day as long as they don't find out I post pictures of women being beheaded online

Attached: 1654281295394.jpg (614x586, 54.67K)

>Can't give that up, sorry.
It's fun to finally look my nemesis in the eye. Which one of us will break first, I wonder?

>If a woman likes a man enough, they will make the first move.
I already know that, but generally speaking waiting to be approached is a way for women to have the initial power in the interaction. Whoever is approached sets the pace of the relationship because the onus of proving yourself is typically on the initiator. Only when the guy is hot/successful enough will the girl put her ego to the side and try to prove herself.

Attached: fds2.png (721x305, 46.73K)

FDS is super niche and made up almost entirely of entitled black women who are bitter that they have the lowest SMV out of any group of women, however

seems like cope, and i need to do most of the planning either way because most people are boring and helpless, or just short on time/spoons.

having a terminal sadboi make you his own world can be stressful and exhausting. I don't want that again.

MGTOW is the way.

That reddit is all niggers