I want to transition but I don't have enough courage

I want to transition but I don't have enough courage

Attached: susie d.png (440x463, 101.13K)

Do you really tho? How do you know

If you're prepubescent, you're too young to make that call. If you're not, you're too old to be passing. Don't do it, user.

And on the off chance you wanna be ftm, you're in for a world of hurt. The average man gets no attention or compassion from the general female population.

Nobody cares unless you're attracted to men

Shh don't tell them it's funnier when they find out for themselves

I hope you rope. You people are the most venomous and cruel to the cis males you were at some point.

Just don't.
Being trans is as much of a mental disorder as being schizophrenic. The main difference is that we have yet to find a drug to alleviate the symptoms.

The only thing you will accomplish with transitioning is feeling more rejected than ever, more disgusted by your body, and realizing that you will never be in the body your mental illness desires no matter how many surgeries and blockers you would use.

Unless you have your life in order, have a friend group, a stable income, and recreational activities outside of your computer don't even start HRT, if being of another sex is really so vital for you then use that as a motivation to get your life in place first and then consider the nuclear option of transitioning.

Attached: 31232583495834987120394.jpg (500x500, 223.73K)

Oh great, another tranny. Just spare normal people from looking at your goulish appeareance and kill yourself.

>more rejected than ever
Bull fucking shit. Trans have constant orbiters online if they want to and put in any amount of effort into their transition. They also get more romantic attention as well, including transbians.

>and recreational activities outside of your computer
Yeah because online orbiters are making attention-seeking trans people kill themselves less right?
How can you be this fucking retarded.

>Unless you have your life in order, have a friend group, a stable income, and recreational activities outside of your computer don't even start HRT, if being of another sex is really so vital for you then use that as a motivation to get your life in place first and then consider the nuclear option of transitioning.
I second this, OP.

OP is obviously attention-whoring. If the OP ever just drops their shitpost and never responds when the thread is clearly begging for the OP to give some sort of response then it's 0 effort bait.

Attached: 1652777830359.png (480x400, 267.95K)

I'm not shitposting. I'm reading every reply. What do you want me to say?

>making attention-seeking trans people kill themselves less right?
I'm glad they kill themselves. If they can have all those romantic options and human attention and still feel miserable, they just couldn't be happy. If you can have whoever you want and kill yourself because you don't get a trans-Stacy or Chad, I have no sympathy for you.

Oh. Why the fuck are you asking Any Forums when you know it's 99% hyper against any form of transitioning whatsoever? Are you just looking for a negative response? Are you looking for the 1% to give you motivation? You didn't even explain why you don't have courage. Are you in a transphobic shithole? Are you too poor? Are you scared that you're too old to pass?

Attached: 1644407792770.png (600x493, 205.54K)

I didn't ask anything. I'm screaming into the void because I'm in pain. The answer to all of your questions is yes.

Where do you live and how old are you? Are you a NEET?

if you have any self awareness, which i hope you do, you'd realise that your body has limits. you can tatoo it, get implants, surgeries- but the core will always remain unchanged. nomatter what you try to do, your body will never fully change. its all surface level and in my honest opinion will not help you. it will not make you pass, people will be able to tell with or without surgery (in fact the surgery may make it more obvious) and you will not be any happier. instead of transitioning, try to find the root cause of your unhappyness. perhaps you dont feel comfortable wearing stuff you'd like to? or maybe your a gay in denial? theres a lot more things you might be going though instead of transgenderism. think about this rationally, think of material reality- you will find more happiness when you accept the truth

If you are a female to male can you suck my cock before you kill yourseld

Attached: f01615a290c549445af0aa19e0a05559b75d805eba277fb872221654de3fa9ac_1.gif.gif (112x112, 798.68K)

I think they should be honest, they just want to be treated like a woman by society, not actually be a woman. If you asked them would they rather have the benefits societally of being a woman or actually be one but still be treated like a male, I'm sure they would pick the first option.

I advise you an hero immediately

Attached: Nope.gif (400x297, 851.94K)

but that will never happen beyond face value courtesy. trans people can get "validated" but it often comes at the cost of making a fool of themselves. how many have you seen, either online or irl, screeching over pronouns or toilets? i think if OP isnt baiting, he should realise that some things are set in stone. he should try to find the root cause of his unhappiness before taking drastic and irreversable measures (if he takes estrogen or surgery i mean)