Why do NEETs/incels so often become nationalist Chud types?

Do they get that much of a kick out of defending Scrooge McShekelstein's wealth and Chad's harem from the migrant menace, or whatever?

Seriously you see this shit so often, guys getting worked up about "Paki nonces with our teenage girls" or "they're takin' our jobs m8."

But most of these guys don't have girlfriends or even wives, or if they do they're fat and ugly. They often don't have jobs at all, or if they do they're part-time and on-balance they're mostly getting bennies and don't need to fear competition in the labour market.

What explains this mentality?

Attached: Tomorrow-Belongs-to-Us-image.jpg (670x335, 261.69K)

authoritarianism appeals to those who feel the least in control of their own lives

If you don't want you town turned into pakistan and your nieces raped by currys then you are an incel chud neet.

If you don't want your son to buggered by Tory flag nonces you are a leftist

The same reason why liberalism appeals to whores, sluts, billionaires and chads. It benefits them

>But most of these guys
incels arent a monolith, and you'll find a ton of incels who hate their own country on top of hating their country of origin.

Young women, the one's who rejected them, are overwhelmingly liberal.

You would never understand because your a normalfaggot and probably a leftist.

It makes perfect sense. Why would a robot want to live in a world where going outside is even scarier then it already was when everyone was polite and white? Why wouldn't a robot care if a bunch of niggers stole the virginity of many women? Are you even thinking?

I fucking hate you normalfags so much.

>people who don't have shit are upset with society
lol you come up with that on your own genius?

>don't have jobs at all
>don't need to fear competition on the job market
Are you mentally challenged?

its the platty joobs
have some respect

In England there is a whole class of people who live on benefits for like generations

It's because these "extremist" ideologies are mostly only found on the fringes of the Internet, which is where NEETs and incel-types are likely to wind up. They are the ones that are exposed to this information most frequently, and are thus the most likely to adopt those views.
You also have the fact that these people have very little to lose in adopting such views, whereas most normal people have jobs and relationships that would be put in jeopardy.

God I fucking hate It here when I have to share this shithole with retards like you. This bait can get fucked. Enjoy your (OP)

>why do i not want to live in a country filled with nigs, pajeets, and every other race i find disgusting.
>why do i instead want to be surrounded by people i find attractive and pleasant
i dunno big think

>In England
>Benefits
Fuck off newfag.

Hmm this makes sense I think.

Open borders is good for big business tho

i guess it's some sort of stockholm-syndrome kind of thing. most end up growing out of it, though. after getting shafted by your own people enough times, you eventually say fuck it to that whole patriotism piss. imagine being a "proud patriot" and then you get fucking shit on by your own people your entire life, to the point where the only place where you can get a job, is in a shit fucking fish/meat packaging plant. i'm pretty sure that's not what most of those "patriots" have in mind, they're probably interested in something a bit higher up in the food chain than that. but alas, that's all they'll ever get, sadly. that'll be their reward. very few patriots who want to pick veggies, these days. of course, the pay is complete fucking dog shit, but still.

lol i don't give a fuck abut my extended family and i don't have kids, so not my problem.

Right, I guess it is fine to live in a crime infested stinking shithole because that somehow doesn't affect you?