/mbti/

Philosophy Wheel edition.
>Your mbti type
>What is your favourite name you can find on pic related.
>Is astrology a useful tool?
>(Optional) What type would you rather have a beer with? INTP or ISTP?
>[Expert] Opinion on the source of the chart in pic related. philosopherswheel.com/mbti.html I think it looks interesting but haven't delved into it yet. Are his depictions of the types/functions accurate?

If you don't know your mbti type, leave blank or ask for help and somebody here will type you. Also, read the following pages.

What is mbti (officially)?: myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
Jung explaining his functions: wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

Other popular resources:
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/
sakinorva.net/library/contextualizing_functions

Turbie's wurbular test compilation of additional resources, more personality tests, bingos, fun toys ect:
pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV

Previous thread:

Attached: philosophy wheel mbti intp intj istp infp infj entp.jpg (741x955, 131.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philosopherswheel.com/mbti.html
michaelcaloz.com/personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>getting ready to give two weeks notice at work later
anxious

>>What is your favourite name you can find on pic related.
idk where Epicureanism is but that's where I would be
t. INxP
>>Is astrology a useful tool?
possibly, i think it's a good amount of accumulated knowledge of different personality types, though i don't think it's determined by stars. If I had to guess in relation to anything like that affecting personality development, I would think the time of year someone is born and the pattern of the seasons they experience can set the stage for expectations of the world about them and stuff idk
>>(Optional) What type would you rather have a beer with? INTP or ISTP?
i don't drink beer but i think istps. they're simple and it's easy easy to socialize with them, whereas intps are more enigmatic/autistic and can be harder to socialize with though more rewarding

Attached: 1654221516470.jpg (1084x1680, 131.85K)

>Your mbti type
ISTP
Randomness/chaos
No
I don't drink but if I had to choose it would be one of my own kind
>[Expert] Opinion on the source of the chart in pic related. philosopherswheel.com/mbti.html I think it looks interesting but haven't delved into it yet. Are his depictions of the types/functions accurate?
Seems interesting but that's a lot of words. I'll read it in depth when I get home

Attached: 1648195472517.png (212x208, 68.81K)

>Your mbti type
>Tell me about your favorite tripfriend and why you like them

I got a girl to take the test and these are her results. Thoughts?

Attached: Matilda results.png (1033x957, 295.5K)

>Your mbti type
ISTP 5w6

>What is your favourite name you can find on pic related
I don't have one, due to the fact Philosophy isn't something I care enough to learn and understand

No

Either but preferably with no one

>agrees with everything but Fe
Full. Blown. Psychopath.

>Your mbti type
ISTP

>Tell me about your favorite tripfriend and why you like them
I don't pick favorites but ENFJ-senpai seems alright, since they showed interest in meteorology.
Keep in mind that Turbie and ENFJ-senpai are the only tripfags on here, unless there's someone else using a tripcode.
FYI: do not confuse namefags and Anonymous regulars as tripfags.

Fe, Se, Te, Si, and even to some degree Ni are useless functions for retards and mean people

>Your mbti type
INFP
Aristotle probably
Yeah astrology is pretty based
INTP because >Se
Doesn't work for me

>doesn't work
lmao I think it's struggling with u all accessing it at the same time. Just refresh it a few times

Thoughts on how the cops dealti with the Robb Elementary School shooting in Uvalde?

>In private they are much more abrasive.
i've noticed INFJs are like this too
this is the power of tertiary Ti

ixxp
hume
nope
both
idk

QRD? If it's jusst that they held back because they didn't want their lives to be ended by an angsty teen then they did nothing wrong. But is there more? Also is there any info on the shooter yet? Are they another INTJ?

>>your type
INFP 4w5
>>if you could only use one method of transportation (not including walking, you get that for free) what do you pick?
Honestly, a bike. I love walking and don't much care for cars. I have a vehicle but i wish i could just bike everywhere. Yes it's somewhat because of the environment, but i also just like the exercise.
>>what is your planned response to a home invasion?
Assault rifle. Fucking mow the cretins down
>>would you rather be police, paramedic, or fire department?
Fire Department i think.
>>farmer (crops) or rancher (animals)?
Farming, with sheep and chickens. I need to be as self sustaining as i can. I'm unironically really wanting to do that one day. Fuck a 9 to 5, and fuck this managerial state. The new nation will be born from the fields and forests.
God i wish you were happy as who you are
As a certified southerner, i can corroborate this claim
It makes me melt! I want to protect my love and be protected by her as well.

Attached: 1647293440075.jpg (517x800, 36.02K)

>three hours before end of shift
I don't think I can make it. Delivery order frequency seemed to have dropped in the past hour and I'm not going to do anything since the store manager went home, so I'm just kicking back for now until I get bored enough to rearrange shelves to prepare for next week.
My laptop's replacement clock battery arrived last Sunday, so I may work on soldering that on, this weekend, and hope that fixes the boot loop. If it does, I'll be able to focus on getting a new HDD for my newer laptop and transfer files from the old, broken hard drive to that one so I can once again shitpost from a Windows 10 computer.

>INTP
>not in the middle and going whichever way the evidence leads
Unless you want to make the claim we're correct and have already made our move.

Also,
>green text at the top
Why does this look so bad to my eyes? What the fuck determines aesthetic value based on green ontop but not on bottom?

Retook test today since it's been a while.
michaelcaloz.com/personality

>INTJ 78 points
>INFJ 76 points
>ENTJ + INTP 70 points

I like this test, but I think it overestimated my Fe because I said one of my weaknesses was paranoia+mysticism, which now I'm not sure I agree with only because for me it's not Fe based.

>Your mbti type
INTJ
Unclear on question, but my favourite word is probably Abstraction followed by logic and order. If you mean names of people, then likely Newton, not since I think he's the best, but because I'm most familiar with his contributions.
No.
INTP. I actually get along with them well IRL, despite whatever brother wars we have on this thread.

Attached: test.png (774x597, 83.17K)

>As a certified southerner, i can corroborate this claim
Generally speaking they occur where any trailer park, low income area, country, or garage also occurs.
T. Northmidwest bot and we got petite and tiny fingers, sticc frenchies, and thiccer than a mcdonalds milkshake blondes and they often times land some flavor of tomboy just due to the environment but most social circles have at least 1 hard tomboy
Best bit is unlike most tomboys city living and exposure to normative female behaviors doesn't un-tom your boy just like farm folk never truly leave the farm.