"Incels"

Genuine question, why do u hate women? I'm genuinely curious. I've had so much failure dating, women have bullied me, all kind of shit, but i still dont hate them, so i just want to know your mindset. Not judging and if you are gonna do that fuck off.

Attached: 20220512_231436.jpg (720x882, 80.88K)

incels want special treatment for being fugly simple as

Attached: 92579954_p9_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 566.31K)

Venting frustration does not equal hate.

I don't hate women I just find them boring. I really don't care whether they want me or not.

Incels don't hate women, because they barely if ever encounter them from day to day. What they hate is women's online presence that reminds them of this fact, even here where they feel entitled to psychological safety from their real-world failures.

Incel means involuntary celibate. It has nothing to do with hating women. If you are celibate against your will you are an incel. A woman can also be an incel. Some people here say that women can't be incels because they have tons of guys they can date. Ok but what if she is not interested seriously by any of them? I bet most virgins here could find a fat walled woman easily. Doesn't mean that they want it.

This is why we fucking hate u guys, absolute retarded cunts

This is incredibly disingenuous. They don't want special treatment they just want to be treated like they see others being treated but are ostracized for being mentally ill, ugly, or both.

>Genuine question, why do u hate women?
"We" don't.
>I'm genuinely curious.
Lurk for 5 years then newfag.

welcome from crawling out from under your rock of shame and into the real world
pro tip about women and men who are social both sexes are tuned to the energy a person gives off but they use that energy in different ways
if you are autistic and dont understand what i mean a personal way of seeing it is
when you talk about a flower or a pile of shit the energy in your voice will be very different its the same for people and it will always affect their decisions about you there is no changing it
BUT you arnt a pile of shit and you can change your energy
women use this energy to determine if they wanna fuck you it has much less to do with your physical appearance like guys do

Attached: 93626250_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x624, 411.54K)

>out from under your rock
I attend university, have an active social group, and am personally invested in my community.
>tuned to the energy a person gives off
>"energy"
Yeah. You are a cis female or the estrogen has really gone to your head. "energy" is just a random word. How do you "change your energy"?
>there is no changing it
>you can change your energy
?
>it has much less to do with your physical appearance like guys do
Okay, so why do so many women have a height minimum? Do you actually read the shit you type? You MUST be a cis female.

learn
to
read
?

Attached: 94654091_p0_master1200.jpg (1119x636, 337.32K)

>How do you "change your energy"?
>learn to read!
You didn't say "how to change your energy", you just told them to do it without saying how in any way.
>Why do women have a height minimum if its not based on physical appearance?
>learn to read!
Just admit you have no argument. God cis women are fucking braindead. Thank you for reaffirming that my choice to disregard you all was correct.

oyasumi punpun
niggoriginal

I don't hate women, I hate that I'm too ugly to ever be loved by one. It's really that simple

I meant in my dating pool. I don't think they're trolling either, anymore than a retarded person that drools on a cafeteria floor is "trolling".

It's actually a very old and common form of trolling. You put zero effort into your posts and then laugh at people desperately trying to figure out what you mean. I don't go out for it myself but it's naive to think anyone miscommunicates by sincere accident on Any Forums.

You should be slapped for responding to blatant tripfag bait

the only way you can change your energy is by being introspective
and if height is such an end all be all women would NEVER risk a decade in prison to rape a 12 yo boy would they

Attached: 97577119_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x816, 600.1K)

Yeah, you're right. My bad. I still assume people actually want to communicate, to my detriment.

You're just low testosterone
Good job at being women's pet

Some are because bitter normalfags.
Others are because of autism and i can't blame them, normalfags are vile animals and fundamentalists of normalcy.

I don't hate women. Some women are really cute, friendly, and funny. I just think that there's an inordinately large number of females that hate men and that makes me unhappy. Feminism existed before inceldom and I think they are directly responsible for our existence.

I hate women not because of your retarded normalfaggot "who hurt you" psued bullshit. I hate their nature.

Everything I hate in this world is the feminine. I see toxic femininity as the greatest evil in existence.