If you are below 6'3 it is literally OVER, working out will not make women attracted to you...

if you are below 6'3 it is literally OVER, working out will not make women attracted to you, if you are too short women will NEVER be attracted to you

Attached: 1638341277551.jpg (1920x1080, 148.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_digger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be 5'7
>lost virginity at 16
>never had a problem meeting girls, getting a gf

Just lucky I guess?

you mean "larper"

Nah bro, many such cases. You just have coped yourself into an corner and cant get out.
Another user here, 6 foot tall. Never had a problem getting women

please provide proof, otherwise you are just coping manlets

They are just coping manlets

>5'9"
>Women call me cute but don't fuck me
It's been over for a long time.

When you say coping do you mean living life and having sex with women?

I'm 6'3", 7/10 face, not fat, 28 years old, still a kissless virgin. It's over.

I'm 5'9, average height for guys in my country. Girl I'm dating is 5'1 so I look like a huge chad next to her, I guess that solves the problem....?

Height is not what's preventing you from having relationships, its your attitude or personality: you can be a 6'6, muscle-packed Adonis of a man but if (you) are shit as a person, most sensible women will avoid you like the plague.
>5'4 hobbit, multiple relationships over the years and gotten laid several times

trying to disprove women's obsession with height by saying shit like "b-but Im 7'5 and Im a khhv!!!" is some of the stupidest shit

But they're not obsessed with it. As long as you aren't a manlet (5'6" or below), face, hair, personality, money, status, are all far more important. Height only gives you a marginal boost with diminishing returns after 5'10".

you have no idea how women think, lmao
>5'7 isnt manlet
holy shit youre retarded

Right, Tom Cruise, Zack Effron, Daniel Radliffe, I'm sure they all do terribly with women because of their height.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_digger

Nta but obligatory YWNBAW
They're right: personality can carry you a LONG way over most over factors. You have unshaven, hippie-haired, broke-ass, homeless people hooking up on the regular; dudes who bathe in public toilets get more ass than you and its not because you're below the national average in height.

>face, hair, personality, money, status, are all far more important
But you are delusional if you think those guys wouldn't slay even without the money and status.

>e guys wouldn't slay even without the money and status.
which is why the only examples you have are of rich famous men, got it

Lol, ok bro keep coping. Yeah it's your height that's preventing you from achieving anything in life. No male under 5'8" has ever had sex.

idk im a body language expert, and she is definitely loving this interaction

>still no examples of short men that arent rich and famous with girlfriends that actually love them
I rest my case

>citing publicly known manlet chads
>"that doesn't count! they need to be literally-whos so I can say they don't exist"
user I personally know a SE Asian dude, short as fuck at 4'8, who's married to a thicc Latina woman at 6'2. He's a fitness instructor and they live on a budget tighter than her asshole: not all bitches are after money

The only people who obsess about height are insecure youngfags. Zoomers, don't let people like OP demoralize you or give you a complex you don't already have. It's probably 50% face and general presence (muh confidence), height is like 20% of the equation and usually just for shallow women. It's obviously better to be tall but women are pretty much retarded and legitimately can't tell the difference between 5'5" and 5'9", and between 5'10" and maybe 6'1" - it's all the same to them. They're like Asians, they have trouble with spatial processing for some reason and they legit can't tell. Lmao

It's like high level lifters comparing their striations, at that point only the guy and other men care. I know it's a cliche but if my 5'2" friend can pull, none of you have an excuse

>You're a shit person
Yea No shit, I'm a threat to society this civilization and the order. I'm a fucking menace a manipulator a pathological liar a pedophile and a sister fucking narcissist.

Attached: 430.jpg (680x472, 31.54K)