Fembots, what were some near death experiences of yours?

Fembots, what were some near death experiences of yours?

Attached: 1632213675013.jpg (400x400, 18.03K)

I almost drank myself to death

The only one I can recall is being choked unconscious by my mothers boyfriend. It's the only time in my life I genuinely thought I might die.

Quit samefagging faggot nigger op
Anyone(below me) who replies to this thread or any fembot thread, your entire family will get burnt alive inshallah.

Back to worshipping your schizophrenic caveman, sandmonkey.

Attached: 1654275718287.gif (300x300, 128K)

One time a sub 5 approached me and I almost killed myself teehee

Almost slipped from a building while doing sports, cost me a broken nail to save myself which regrew after a time.
Some unstable guy tried to mug and threatened to kill me around a corner when I was 15. I punched him, he had to take a breath. When he attempted to grab me I slit my pocket knife across his face I always used to carry with me concealed.

>hit by a lorry
>fell off bug rock
>fell off roof
>had breathing problems as a newborn doctors suprised i lived
>car crash
>stabbed outside school

how did you slipped

An unfortunate move caused this. I do parkour.

oof do you climb buildings for this?

Dyke alert

Yes, though I don't move towards extreme heights.

I'm a straight person.

yeah its better to stay low than be sorry. id be scared shitless if i tried that.

Attached: 1624256731686.webm (624x656, 322.61K)

I had my blood pressure skyrocket after my 2nd kid, i dont remember anything for two days after the delivery. it really scared everyone

Agreed. I would avoid it on a day where the ground is especially wet.

are you an descendant of altair and ezio auditore firenze for you to pull that off?
>grin

Attached: 16874371965.jpg (967x1715, 545.81K)

I retract my statement then. *Jumps over you* heh nothing personal

Yes. I'm part of the today's secret assassin guild and I inherited all of my parkour abilities from Altair through the Animus.

Attached: Monitoring Desmond.png (742x379, 533.55K)

I'm not a sandnigger but I hope one bombs your family faggot nigger fembot ass worm op