Confused... am I still a virgin?

So I just had sex sort of for real this time (got a handjob a year back that didn't make me cum). I was a virgin basically up to this point.
It was with a cute goth black girl who was probably one of the hottest black girls I've seen (I'm white so does that make me BLACKED??). She wore a miniskirt with just a thong underneath.
I made the mistake of jerking off earlier in the day because I didn't know I would end up pulling this girl off of tinder later that night.
Long story short I couldn't stay hard and just ended up finger blasting her to hell and back. She kept sounding like she was on the edge of cumming and since I don't know how female orgasm works I kept going faster trying to get her to cum and that made her go crazy screaming and spasming and grabbing onto me really tight. 5 minutes after that she's like "I already came 5 times!!!" And I was like "oh I didn't know haha"
Earlier when I put it in I couldn't stay hard in the condom and it didn't even feel good at all. That was my first time putting my penis in a vagina though. She tried sucking me off for 30 minutes while I choked her but couldn't get me off. That's why I decided to finger her and call it a night. After I finished fingering she's like "kiss me baby" and I gave her one small kiss and was like "yeah I'm chillin do you want me to drive you home?" And she was like "ahh okay..."
On the way back she told me I "humbled her"
So anyway does this count as sex? I still feel like a virgin and now I don't know if I even want to have sex ever again or if this was just a bad experience...
Also I got really grossed out by her smell after a while and I took a deep shower after and washed out my mouth and washed all my sheets... I'm extremely confused about sex... I didn't even like it even though I built it up in my head for so long. I'd rather jerk than that but now I don't know if I'll even jerk off anymore because all of my fantasies are ruined and the mystery and allure of sex in my mind is gone.

Attached: A68F052F-AB65-4BC3-870B-6628E61A02AC.jpg (720x1280, 76.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SWU4VJokFvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its pretty close but you need to stop masturbating and get it in. Also anytime a girl spasms she is cumming abit, they have little orgasms and each time you make them have one they orgasm more easily.
>I didn't even like it even though I built it up in my head for so long. I'd rather jerk than that but now I don't know if I'll even jerk off anymore because all of my fantasies are ruined and the mystery and allure of sex in my mind is gone.

this happens to everyone, give your mind some time to wrap around shit and you will be able to cum to better fantasies.

If you want to word this as a story in the future though talk about how you tried to lose your virginity and accidentally made a girl cum five times with your fingers, it will get some amusement out of people.

Anyway solid progress, next time you will lose it for sure and now you have abit more experience

Attached: 1299443421464.jpg (600x607, 36.86K)

>If you want to word this as a story in the future though talk about how you tried to lose your virginity and accidentally made a girl cum five times with your fingers, it will get some amusement out of people.
Yeah that's what I'll say haha
There was more to the story but I didn't wanna go on too long and lose everyone's attention. Also does this mean I'm good at fingering or is that something everyone can do??
Yeah I probably will but for now I feel gross about sex... my bed feels defiled. I think this only made my standards really high because I don't want to waste a girl's time and have another awkward experience if they can't turn me on enough to cum. I used to just hit on every girl on tinder that would give me a chance.

>Also does this mean I'm good at fingering or is that something everyone can do??
Anyone can do it but most just dont, alot of people are very lazy in the bedroom and just jam it in and cum.
>I think this only made my standards really high because I don't want to waste a girl's time and have another awkward experience if they can't turn me on enough to cum.
this is normal insecurity man its perfectly ok, you can like try and feel it out or you can just fuck more girls to get a better feel for your actual standards.

Its really hard to explain to virgins because they catch so much second hand experience and make it part of their character, but your ACTUAL standards you learn through trial and error not popular culture or memes.

Keep talking to girls, keep playing, and try to have some fun. But just rememer you did good and are having some growing pains right now.

Well thanks you're awful nice user
I feel nauseous though just thinking about it

what was unattractive about her?

>imagine the SMELL
That's what. At first I didn't mind it but the more I got put off by the experience and disillusioned about sex the more her scent bothered me. I've washed my hands like a thousand times and they still smell like her skin. I'm honestly about to go take another shower. Her pussy was clean though it didn't smell at all and my fingers themsleves didn't smell any different after being inside her.
Her actual body was very attractive, she looked like the OP pic but with bigger tits and ass and thighs while still having a tight waist. Also in my many struggles to get a gf ive always suddenly gotten very turned off when the girl im chasing starts to like me back and so this girl making out with me for so long (even though I didn't really enjoy the kissing) and being all over me turned me off. Probably why I'm into femdom.

To illustrate my point this is LITERALLY ME right now
youtu.be/SWU4VJokFvo

Happened to me also few times that I was with a girl and after I got disgusted by myself.
Like there was one girl with great body, but bad face, and I just was horny so I fucked her, but man it was gross. I got ashamed of myself, and this feeling stayed for for some time with me... i had to delete her from my conacts so I wont say her pic

Damn how did you overcome that?

Lmao savage

Originally

Heed this well incels - you're so fucked in the head that even god-tier luck is totally wasted on you.

Never have I so deeeply connected with an anime scene before man

Well it just passed with time you know, the memory fade and you stop thinking about it. Like every shameful/cringy/gross thing that happen to you.
But for you its different because you say that the actual smell sticked to you, not just bad memory. So I dont know bro you just need ro get rid of this smell somehow

I never considered myself an "incel", I don't like that word, but I was more or less a virgin prior to this and might still be?
I am definitely fucked in the head though every time I get close with a girl I end up feeling like this

I might just have to spend a few hours in the shower like this

Involuntary handwashing. Problem with body odor. Holy shit it's the twin prime conjecture.

What do you mean in an original sense though?

>I am definitely fucked in the head though every time I get close with a girl I end up feeling like this
Girls a shockingly limited resource. If you don't enjoy being close to them do all the other virgins a favor and stop trying to fuck them.

I'm definitely not gonna be interested in girls for some time don't worry about it

Fuck me bro I think you may have dit a prozzy. Women don't stink unless they're doing other men.

What they usually say is "first times a free radical" and they smell

>7755
Quit beating off at night

Good. Now stop spreading autistic asexual degeneracy on Any Forums and we'll be cool.

Also a few funny stories from the night
>get back from driving her home and start cleaning up
>can't find the condom anywhere
>start panicking because if I don't find it now it's bound to turn up at the worst possible moment when I have someone over
>searching everywhere for 5 minutes
>consider texting her to ask where tf it went
>think "there's no way it's just sitting somewhere in my underwear right?"
>pull down underwear
>it's still on my flaccid cock I just didn't even notice
And another one
>she kept screaming really loud while I was fingering her
>told her to be quiet so she doesn't wake up the neighbors
>she keeps saying "I'm trying but you're making it so haaardddd"
>end up just shoving her mouth closed while I'm choking her and blasting her

>degeneracy on Any Forums
Now this is a new one

Ever since God-Emperor Trump appointed me and other conservatives to be your moral stewards back in 2016, I've been fighting degeneracy by telling sexual deviants like OP to kill themselves and posting lolis in red hats.