I turned a 30 year old incel wizard today

Is there any chance to be truly happy now? Or is it really over?

Attached: 123.jpg (556x702, 63.81K)

Age doesn't matter user, you might still find somebody.
Also, happy birthday.

Congratulations on obtaining your mystical powers. I turned 30 last year.
Now you can focus on letting go of troublesome worldly concerns and achieving serenity.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, homies

Depends.
Are you a balding neet like me? If so, no.
Happy birthday anyway.

you can always lie and pretend ot be 26

Attached: 1645212701238.jpg (500x500, 231.44K)

This may sound like a load of bullshit, but i believe there's always a chance to be happy out there for us. Some achieve happiness almost effortlessly, while others have to work really hard for it. I don't know how difficult it will be for you, user, but i belive every day you don't put in the work to achieve it is a day you forfeited.
Happy birthday to you, user!

Well done. Its time to let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty and become wind. You will have powers no mortal can ever understand.

I'm balding yeah, but I have a good career and all

The longer you keep asking this question, the more likely it will to be over for you. Are you seriously intending to be lying then on your deathbed asking Any Forums if you can still make it?

That is up to you. Happy birthday user.

Happy birthday fren
Hope your having a good time

It's been over for some time, broseph. My condolences for your lost/fractured youth. All you can do now is focus on surviving and killing time (until it mercifully kills you).

t. 33 yo Wizard

congratulations OP, please try to do things that make you happy! and take care of yourself

I'd say my life is starting to get more favorable since 30 but i still feel like shit. But im more disappointed with the way life is engineered and humanity acts in general. I realize why things are the way they play out but the longer i live, the less i feel like participating.
Try to invest in yourself, and only yourself. Male worth has dropped like a thick lump of shit, the only thing you can do is better yourself. Just for your mental and physical wellbeing alone is a good reason.

>muh pussy

Ngmi as a wizard

i'll be you in 10 months, happy birthday my boomer friend

Attached: E63C7270-8BAD-4591-8D84-2BB358344779.jpg (512x512, 53.56K)

statistically speaking it was over years ago, you are now rapidly approaching joining the growing 'gun violence' statistic instead

Based. Fuck sex and fuck whores, it's not worth the energy. Do your own shit in life, that's what's most fulfilling

be seeing you there soon enough

Lmao, what do you two mean by this?