WTF I'm not an incel anymore

WTF I'm not an incel anymore

reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/v3je88/how_do_i_not_let_myself_slip_into_inceldom/

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-155112-01.jpg (833x1311, 345.13K)

Genuine question. If you like leddit so much then why don't you just go back there and not come back? Please take the braincel refugees with you

Or I could use both and make you seethe improving my experience all the more

Attached: women are people.jpg (1080x504, 140.58K)

Why the fuck does anyone feel like they have to be a so called ally to anyone? Of all the things you could waste your time on, why make it being an insulting clown who thinks they have to fight their battles? I know I am callous to say the least but shit man.

Attached: 78DC7149-AC1B-4970-BE6A-7B1258E6047C.jpg (1080x1205, 412.13K)

>I keep receiving confirmation from female friends and female bullies

Attached: 200.gif (482x200, 395.95K)

That doesn't change anything though.

>women experience rejection too

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-160107-01.jpg (1076x379, 124.97K)

THAT DOESN'T CHANGE A THING DAMMIT.

lol
lmao even

>this guy doesn't know it only gets worse after you have sex
I am MORE blackpilled after having sex than I was as a virgin.

It is true though. Chad often gets tired of Beckies and sub Beckies

This comment only serves to make the redditor feel like a good person. OP is still in the same position.

This idiot literally proves incel's points and doesn't even realise.
Why does he think there are women with men who have unbrushed teeth and unwashed asses? Because they're fucking Chad. That is how little an effort you have to make if you're Chad.
>just take a shower bro
Parodies of themselves.

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-161319-01.jpg (1080x1304, 328.27K)

>hey guys I am being radicalized into terrorism and want literally any arguments for why the terrorists are wrong
>did you know that women are people? Huh?! Bet you never thought of that

how many of the 2.4k comments are deleted

Nah the final black pill is that the bar for men actually is in the abyss of Hell too, you just actually are that disgusting.
Compare the average man today to the average man of 1965. Today, he is fatter, has half the testosterone, makes less (and even less still in comparison to women, compared to the past), has fewer friends, is more likely to have a mental disorder, and so on.

>just shower bro
>just be nice bro
>you're not entitled to anything bro
God I hate them so much. It's like they're actually reading off a script.

When Chad doesn't want to fuck on tinder, truly tragic.

>be friendly/kind
She's a foid with no self awareness

Attached: Screenshot_20220603_232108.jpg (1080x441, 126.88K)

they don't "experience" it, they "suffer" it, meaning it presumes all women should never be rejected no matter what

She's one of those
>achshually I prefer short men
>it just so happens my boyfriend is 6'3

> all those "I AM A FULL HUMAN WITH FEELINGS!"
> only for a final and quiet "...but you don't deserve anything tho: you could live a whole life without knowing love and I wouldn't give half a fuck about it"

And ok, that would be all right if women actually embrace that "dog eat dog" dogma they love to preach when the discussion turns to love and sex, but they are the first ones to cry, scream and demand empathy when something in life troubles them.
We are expected to be on their service, always hearing their problems, be supportive of them, help pay and build anything they need. In return they....call us incels, losers and try to put us in jail for thought crimes?

I would love to see an ally, hell, a full human in that gender, but they are antagonistic into anything that isn't female and not serviceable to them or on the top of the food change. I am their enemy, but I am supposed to turn into an emotionless slave for their benefit? Fuck that

Everytime this happens I laugh
I laugh a lot

Attached: Screenshot_20220603_232728.jpg (929x521, 216.96K)

I don't get it, whats wrong witg those suggestions ?