Good luck finding a gf with this body

Good luck finding a gf with this body.
Our wonderful god "blessed" me with pectus excavatum.
Even if I magically made a girl be interested in my and have sex with me, I couldn't perform, I wouldn't want to take off my shirt.

Attached: pectus-excavatum-Chest-wall-deformities.jpg (263x400, 7.08K)

I feel the same way about my grotesque gyno tits that I started growing when I was 12. It completely shattered my self confidence and made me hide behind layers of clothing and I never got over it, I never grew out of that insecurity.

the idea of being intimate is not something that ever enters my mind, I would hate every fucking second of it having to show my body to somebody

>pectus excavatum
>mfw

Attached: sexy-man-nude-torso-near-construction-equipment-excavator-background-builder-concept-handsome-bodybuilder-big-muscles-144426816.jpg (1600x1286, 295.78K)

there was a guy in my class who had a serious case of this, felt bad for him since he got bullied a lot for it. I was under the impression you grew out of it though?

>work out at the gym
>pectus excavatum makes my pectorals look even bigger
>tell all the girls I sleep with I was in a horrible car accident as a child
>if a girl stares at it I take her hand and slowly put it into the hole
yeah, it's weird. Just own it. Girls get over it quickly. And hit the fucking gym.

>pectus exca- exca- you think I care nigga? take them pants off.

Attached: b2c97896240bf61f837820381cb28504.jpg (736x920, 90.11K)

based negresses are too pure for this world. too bad i live in a crakkka country and there are only wh*te bitches here

t. jungle fever user

I have a similar condition to that, "pectus carinatum". Right side of my chest protrudes forward, so the whole chest area looks kinda fucked up. I'm kinda self-conscious about it, but it's not like I'd have a chance with women even if I had a normal body.

>Jungle fever
That's called malaria

I have this too OP, it sucks but there are worse fates and you can still get pussy. I'm not a chad, ive got a 5-6 face. Im under 6 foot but im not a manlet either. I've slept with 20 women and had 3 seroius gfs that all wanted to get married. I'm in my early 20s.

Best tip is to hit the gym and focus on building your chest and staying lean enough to show abs. The bigger chest takes attention away from the concave sternum and distracts from the ribs with the assistance of the abs. Now if chicks even mention my chest/rib region they assume i have weird abs. This is a serious solution if you're willing to be commited and seriously educate yourself on the gym and getting a routine.

When i was younger and far skinnier, i got picked on for my fucked up ribs and chicks would get grossed out by it. It sucks but thats life, at least you can do something to improve the aesthetics of this condition. Additionally, I'd attribute a good portion of my success to being intelligent and educated enough to be a great conversationalist. Despite being self conscious about my physique i forced myself to be confident and someone fun to be around. Good luck OP. Hopefully you're not short and ugly, then you're actually fucked.

Attached: pepe1.jpg (250x243, 7.46K)

DESU my PE case isn't too serious, something similar to pic in OP, actually probably even smaller, because it's not like entire chest goes inwards, only a hold in the middle.
But I fucked it up visually by hunching and spending too much time on computer.

More tips. You probably know this but standing up straight makes it look alot better, so develop that habbit. Also dont just get lean but train your abs too. I find when i train my abs the muscles pull the ribs in more for a day or two. Haven't confirm the science behind this but it is what i have experienced. You dont have to go crazy either. Just do 2/3 sets of some abs exercise at the end of your lifts for the day.

Love of my life has PE.

Thats legit. I work from home and sit in front of a computer all day so know that struggle. But i think it can be counter acted with the abs exercises i mentioned and standing up straight when possible. Good luck fren.

Yeah I know as I said here hunching forward makes it more visible.
But keeping straight posture is tiresome to me.

just start a band

Attached: 14618346596_997b31c4ee_b.jpg (1024x683, 84.5K)

I understand that. When i go out to social events, parties, or to try and pick up chicks I'll stand up straght the whole night. It becomes a habit and it is tiring, when i get back home my abs and back are usually sore. But relatively it's a small price to pay for hooking up with chicks and occasionally getting pussy.

Stop crying. I have acne scars and red dots all over my body

I have the opposite: pectus carinatum. Right half pf ribcage is bigger

I have pectus about the same, maybe a little worse than picrel. Never had any problems with it, have never had someone make a comment or anything like that. It's all in your head

wasn't a problem for this guy
has a good looking gf and a shitload of fangirls
obviously he's also good looking, yes I know, I have eyes, my point is it isn't a dealbreaker

Attached: EjXR5KLUYAAWkFH.jpg (2048x2048, 594.55K)

surgery can solve this
/thread

I have the reverse of this, not sure what's it called.

>tfw have this thing buton my right side
It's over.
Birb

Attached: IMG_20220603_160937_385.jpg (400x296, 38.48K)