Ive been depressed and done no work for days because an SEA r9k girl lead me on...

ive been depressed and done no work for days because an SEA r9k girl lead me on, rejected me "because shes not ready for a relationship yet and wants to get better first before dating anyone" then ghosted me last week

fuck my life my why does she go here if she ended up having a better life and more of a social life than me it cant really just be for attention, atleast id think so, it doesnt make sense

Attached: 1654203231153.jpg (913x1242, 281.98K)

She should be fuckin arrested

reiner stop making these threads and ignoring evan, talk to us

Never suprises me how all the females that come here have it pretty good then come to whine over inconveniences here

has there been anything good or successfull coming from being in love with an r9k girl? from what I see the ones here always go for a dark triad fag or some chad failed normie

Attached: 1654003688592.png (1188x600, 844.74K)

Lol this was me except we actually "dated" for 2 weeks before she realized she never liked me.

>woman is super into you for a month but she stops liking you
theres no worse feeling likee that it has happened 2 times now

Attached: 1653600641460.png (1348x703, 501.45K)

:( anons..original

they cant keep getting away with it why

i know that feel bro, i was bedridden from depression for more than a month after some bpd robot broke up with me. i know his full name and the small city he lives in, so i've been saving up money for the purpose of catching a flight to his location to commit murder-suicide. hopefully i will achieve this goal by december

Attached: 452A6366-7809-427D-B60B-422A4DCB0999.jpg (387x300, 15.73K)

i dont think thats a very cool thing to do domonbro......

Attached: afe2f272515b760c346106218004d91c1488235659_main.jpg (720x480, 71.71K)

it's definitely not cool, but it is romantic, and i'm a hopeless romantic

Attached: 24D3CDCA-B67D-49BE-BD31-94D1F0BB90A2.jpg (1315x1858, 271.98K)

Many such cases, I really don't understand these girls why are they flirting and telling people they love them showing of their tits and pussy to guys they don't actually like? What is going through their head to make them act like this? I understand they want attention but can't they get attention from people they actually like? They aren't retards, they know this will end badly, yet they seem to not be able to control themselves.
Probably a larp but if not based.

DOMON YOU FOOLISH INCEL STOP AT THIS MOMMENT

Attached: 1654121421537.png (600x514, 484K)

it's not a larp, i'm just mentally ill
SHISHO!!!

>it's not a larp, i'm just mentally ill
there was someone else on this board who said the same thing a few year ago, said they were going to record it to. But OP never delivers. I have thought about doing the same to a girl who betrayed me as well. I have found out where she lived and I know how to get their but I have not done anything yet though. I can't decide weather I love her and should leave her alone or maybe try to get her to like me back or maybe I hate her and want revenge I have no idea.

why do women come here for attention knowing theres been murderes here in the past and mentally ill potentail murderes

Attached: 1654277113727.jpg (1477x2048, 440.87K)

That probably is what they are looking for, women love dark triad psychopaths. They like us because we show signs of mental illness but we like them and treat them nicely so they abandoned us to go look for someone who makes their pussy tingle more. Many such cases.

Attached: 3257826573265.jpg (1284x1441, 308.09K)

is it just a genetic thing or women are raised to e retarded

>SEA

is this southeastern asian?

If so, I have no idea why you'd pay those golddigging monkeys any attention whatsoever. SEA cunts are disgusting subhumans. Along with Africans, they should be used as slave labor and then exterminated when we have a replacement.

Attached: 1653874671947.jpg (280x356, 20.65K)

>there was someone else on this board who said the same thing a few year ago, said they were going to record it to.
i would never record myself murdering him, but uploading a picture of his corpse onto here would probably be satisfying
>But OP never delivers.
that's true, there's a decent chance that i'll change my mind and give up, but for now, i've made my decision. i'm too far gone; meds and months of therapy haven't helped me in the slightest
>I have found out where she lived and I know how to get their but I have not done anything yet though.
kek, he told me his full name and where he lived despite me threatening to murder him if he broke up with me. he also used to post about wanting an evil stalker gf on here. why are so many e-daters such retards
>I can't decide weather I love her and should leave her alone or maybe try to get her to like me back or maybe I hate her and want revenge I have no idea.
i understand you completely. love and hatred aren't separate emotions; in fact, they're very intertwined with each other

>fuck my life my why does she go here if she ended up having a better life and more of a social life than me it cant really just be for attention, atleast id think so, it doesnt make sense
I think the fact that you fags waste your time at all on these weak-ass indications of interest is the saddest thing about this board.

provide a reason that doesn't include vtubing to hate southeast asians, filipinos are my bros

It literally is just for attention.
I would have beat the shit out of her.

>she go here
Riko-sama?

rikos ugly af tho