What are your thoughts on the ethics of landlords, billionaires etc...

What are your thoughts on the ethics of landlords, billionaires etc? I feel like I am too autistic to understand why there is so much debate about them. They earned their assets fair and square so they should be allowed to do whatever they want, right? As long as it is legal.

Attached: index.jpg (288x175, 6.11K)

>They earned their assets fair and square
many of them came from wealth (not that I think it makes a differnence) so "earning it" is sometimes debatable

>As long as it is legal
alot of the times its either not legal or on the grey area.

People are mad at billionaires because material conditions are collapsing in the US while billionares by most measures are seeing increases in their wealth.

I don't understand why people are mad at rich people who were born into wealth. Isn't that a sign they come from a good family?

Its inherently antithetical to true capitalism as Smith intended. The problem is that they all too often turn into living Jew stereotypes.

Attached: 85C16643-76F4-4C84-90E7-945E67B218CC.jpg (1080x787, 192.82K)

The problem with billionaires is that they have more than enough weight to influence what is legal and what isn't, as well as to exploit large teams of lawyers that specialize in turning the law inside out to suit their interests. If you're a regular small guy, you have virtually no chance to make a legal attack on a billionaire.

They are leeches who suck the blood of ordinary working people by just sitting on their asses. Society would be much more equal and wealthy if everyone owned their homes instead of having most of their income hoovered up by some fat fuck to hoard in his in his checking account like a dragon

Landlords and billionaires are very, very different. Most landlords at least in the US own 1 other rental home and have not come from wealth. They are not living the dream.

they get fucked by taxes

should spend less money on chasing whores, parties and buying new iphones and more on buying a house then.
I really dont want to be "equal" to impulse-ridden idiots who can't into longterm planning

i dont like how conservatives act like their wealth came from another planet and isn't built on the back of collective labor, small investors or the government straight up giving them it

>"You have more stuff than me"
>"Therefore you shouldn't have it"
this argument is pants-on-head retarded and is at the root of pretty much all of people's whining about the rich.

This is a very simplistic and dumb take
It's more like 'I have more stuff than you therefore you need to do what I say'

>collective labor
Which "collective"?
Last I looked those workers who build the houses got the payments they signed up for.
If Russia did send some labor collectives over to the US to build houses then that part of history got memory-holed pretty damn good.

>I have more stuff than you therefore you need to do what I say
Isn't this right though? They have more stuff than you and you're trying to get some of that stuff.

Nah I just don't want someone forcing my (hypothetical) kids to be trans because they have more stuff than me

That seems to be more their own parents doing than linkable to some landowner boogieman.
So unless you plan to fall for that virtue signaling form of childabuse yourself? Your VERY hypothetical kids seem safe.

Nope it's "people" like Soros who are forcing this ideology, the actual number of trans people is tiny.

Billionaires are a problem for 2 reasons

Lobbying and government bailouts which help them get benefits that only increase their wealth

Fuck legal.
They have more wealth than they'll ever need, we should take it.
How should we take it? I don't really care. Tax them? Sure
Confiscate their assets? Sure
Stick their heads on pikes? Sure

I like you, user. You are fucking honest at least and don't blather thin-veiled bullshit about collective labor and workers to creep on dangerhaired college girls first

> "spend more on buying a house then"
In my country the average yearly income is about 35 000$. The average cost of a house is about 500k, 700-1000k if you want to live in a city and not in the hood. So you tell me how we are all just irresponsible when the average house would take you 20 years of work if you spent every last penny of your house, excluding interest on your loan