I don't deserve to be a woman. i'm not strong enough

i don't deserve to be a woman. i'm not strong enough

Attached: 481c9638601905fa023b9f89bda3b67e.jpg (3901x3000, 1.69M)

Are you trans op? Can I ask you a question.

i'm not trans. i don't even think i have gender dysphoria

Attached: 4bf7a90e_400.jpg (338x338, 39.43K)

eat a pickle that might cheer you up a bit.

>women
>being strong
I assume you're a tranny but I would implore you to reject your sexual urges and choose to live your life as a man. sexual reassignment surgery and HRT is a pseudoscience that exploits young confused people to make money off of them

Attached: empathy.png (720x1000, 1.21M)

Then why are you posting about not being strong enough to be a woman?

Nobody's expecting anything of biological women though, you can be at -100 strength and someone's still going to carry your ass along in life if you just don't actively prevent it.

The only thing you deserve is a fucking beating.

maybe i will

>choose to live your life as a man.
that choice is easy to make. i just need to do absolutely nothing with my life at all and i would still remain a man and waste my life

because i am weak. if i want to be a good woman i have to be strong and decisive

nobody expects much of weak men either. most men aren't strong enough to live the life they want and they end up with nothing

Attached: a275ef0b9d9c0573b1928a5b6c7c8717.jpg (1820x2048, 409.27K)

My bad, wrong Asuka. Please accept my apologies, I'm after someone else.

>nobody expects much of weak men either
That's not really true, people tend to be pretty harsh on men that are fully incompetent. Conversely the most I've seen going towards weak women was "get married already".
It's good to aspire to be strong and decisive, but you sure don't need it. Also Asuka is a bipolar slut so she's not the best role model.

So, are you a biological woman? I don't think I understand.

>because i am weak. if i want to be a good woman i have to be strong and decisive
No. Rei > Asuka.

>That's not really true, people tend to be pretty harsh on men that are fully incompetent.
harsh in what ways? there are weak men all over this board and all over the world that are coddled

>It's good to aspire to be strong and decisive, but you sure don't need it.
i would need it, if i wanted to be a woman

>Also Asuka is a bipolar slut so she's not the best role model.
i don't relate to her character at all, i just like posting her whenever i post about this

>So, are you a biological woman?
no, but i wish that i were

>No.
why no?

Attached: 0no6s2aj7ns61.jpg (588x746, 54.22K)

>coddled
Yeah, you would make a good trans.
>I wish that I were.
Then you're repressing. Okay, why do trans women find me unattractive? It's not face because they ghost me before we even exchange pics.

women dont have to be strong for anything more than childbirth anf child rearing. all a woman has to besides that is keep her legs open and her bitch mouth shut.

>Yeah, you would make a good trans.
what makes you say that?
>Okay, why do trans women find me unattractive?
you have asked this question many times, i can't answer this for you

why do men have to be strong? a man can give up and just not bother giving a shit either, can't he?

Attached: mv1hofa3kyx61.png (522x502, 276.34K)

>what makes you say that?
The way you talk about men despite still being one, just a lack of empathy.
>I can't answer this for you.
That too.

i view myself as a weak man, if i became a woman i would waste it unless i was better

Attached: z4Gv2rV.png (1000x1431, 985.12K)

How are men of all people coddled? Please explain it when women receive constant validation from nearly every source their entire lives if they just show up and aren't obese, mentally retarded, or a burn victim. When women have much lower homelessness rates and if they are homeless receive better support. There is a lot of other things I won't bother mentioning. And before you mention that I'm bitter at women, I'm literally a faggot and before I was one had several girlfriends.

>How are men of all people coddled?
i was not saying that men are coddled for being men, but here on this board we see countless NEETs who have no real responsibilities. they're still allowed to live off their parents or the government and aren't thrown to the wolves. society is good enough that it allows weak men to exist.

i don't disagree with you that women get much more benefits from the structure of modern society than men, i'm just saying that there are many men who are allowed to be weak with no expectations put on them

Attached: 640.png (573x413, 256.1K)

all society does is allow weak men to exist, it doesn't reward them in any way. the first example you used is just parental love which i think would apply equally to a woman (& lol bc you're way more likely to get better benefits as a woman).
there is absolutely still the expectation that these men should not be weak that's why they are treated badly.