Do femcels s really...?

Do femcels s really...?

Attached: Femcel34134141.jpg (950x310, 88.32K)

women cannot be celibate, even the chick who got chris chan to fuck his mom had a boyfriend

Attached: isabella.jpg (623x882, 81.96K)

> femcel
Can't get sex with chad and whines about having to compete with 80% of women for just 20% of men.
> incel
Can't get sex with anyone and whines about how 80% of men are competing for 20% of the below average women.

Femcels can go die.

I actually wrote that post to test how self aware females are. It's based on a post here with the genders inverted.

there's a reason I can't stand going to cc

this isn't even a femcel thing. its a western woman thing. women are told that the man has to do all the work in romancing her. so she'll just sit there and pray he notices her feels while never doing anything or even dropping hints. then when he doesn't notice her and starts dating some other woman she'll turn to social media and make him out to be a monster for not noticing her feelings while she never made them know

Don't you think it might have something to do with that guy obviously having options?
Sounds to me like the guys a 10/10 Chad and she's some basic Becky

>How becky gets ignored by chad into femceldom?

Fucking this.

The girl is a weirdo, but has a crush on the dude that manages to make out with 5 random woman at a party and fuck a 6th one? And she somehow mentions this as a "sad" story?

I swear to god, women are just a bunch of clones with different bodies.

Time to take this to R*ddit on to piss cunt piss memes and highlight if orange.

Guys, I wrote this as a shit test. The guy is meant to be a Chad (obviously) and her reaction was simping. I was seeing how much they would call out such stupid behaviour.

They didn't very much.

thats half the point i was getting at. is the dude has several people interested AND showing to him they are interested. meanwhile this random girl is just watching from afar and doing nothing. the dudes never gonna know shes interested because she wont get off her ass and show him shes intereted.

Its a femcel so maybe he is an 8/10 Chad but yeah

>5/6 girls all wanting to fuck one guy
Chad only isn't a meme

how sad I wish there were enough chads do every girl could have one

>female lusts after popular Chad
why would you be surprised?

>dating a guy who happily accepts kisses from five girls and fucks one in the same night
lol

Men are disgusting
Bunch of promiscuous pieces of shit

same. wish there were loyal chads for every woman
this. the only difference between the incels here and chads is the opportunity. almost all of these guys would do exactly what this chad does if they had the ability to do so

Just an average foid depressed because a tall desirable chad didn't fuck her, nothing out of the ordinary here.

I will save a femcel. I'll turn her into an honest woman. I can save them!

Women would HAPPILY date a man like that, again, women want chad, thats it. If hes that desirable then hes a chad.

This is not what a shit test is. You guys really need to stop reading redpill material if you can't interpret basic terms.