>"You don't have a gf because you don't put yourself out there"

>"Go outside instead of sitting at home if you want to find a girlfriend"
>Outside: Full of big groups of people, couples, old people and single men
Women don't put themselves out there, thus they prove they don't want a man.
They have their jobs, attention online, chad on tinder and safety from government.
If they wanted relationships they would go out alone and show other men they are open to approach.

Attached: woman sitting alone on bench.jpg (2000x1333, 740.14K)

I went outside today and came into contact with the grass
I didn't get a gf

Anyone ever got a gf by going outside and just approaching a random woman? I am serious.

I have never seen anyone cold approaching IRL in any scenario. Maybe if by chance a girl gives you obvious signs, then it's okay.
Well if she would be sitting on a bench alone then it's a good indicator she may be open to approach.

FACT CHECK: 99% of all incels are cowardly "men" of inaction. They never even try and prefer to just cry on the internet with other like-minded weaklings.

"Incels" actually don't even exist.

>"Incels" actually don't even exist.
Literally a >no you type of response. Jesus, male inceldom deniers and gaslighters are doing worse and worse with each month.
No wonder, tons of men are incels nowadays and the problem can not be brushed off that easily so the gaslighter is left with nothing but ad personam and denial.

Attached: worse_and_worse-2021.jpg (824x836, 354.79K)

>They never even try
Normalfags don't have to try, why should we?

I mean how can we "try" when there are no opportunities? Approaching a shopping female is a bad idea. Or a busy group.

Lol yes they do you sperg. Talking with a woman and having game is necessary before making any other steps. The problem with you autistic freaks is that you are completely unable to carry a conversation, make anyone laugh, relate to anyone, etc. You're also completely non-sexual to the point of being scared to even look a girl in the eye. YOU ARE SCARED TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE, JUST ADMIT IT! YOU'RE ASHAMED TO EVEN HIT AT YOUR ATTRACTION TO A WOMAN BECAUSE YOU FEEL DEEP DOWN THAT YOU AREN'T WORTHY OF A WOMANS AFFECTION!

No, got approached.
But the whole "put yourself out there" thing is misinterpreted for robotic guys.
What 90% of the normies actually mean by putting yourself out is "Hang around in some popular place with a gang of 3-4 guys your age, have fun and be a loud nuisance"
The hive of 3-4 girls that mixes up with your group sooner or later women just cant STAND guys having any fun alone and will start sniffing around can probably give you a good shot at talking to one girl that is mildly receptive.
Hanging around alone and trying to talk to solo walking girls is at best ineffective.

>sperg
>autistic
I am glad you are finally starting to understand why we don't have gf

>"Hang around in some popular place with a gang of 3-4 guys your age, have fun and be a loud nuisance"
I have been going out with my group more or less every Friday night for the last 7-8 years doing this. Not once did any women appear
We still have fun

What sort of locations?

>The hive of 3-4 girls that mixes up with your group
Never happened. You must be trolling me.

Yeah, so it is damn well on HER to say "hi" if she cares to.

>YOU ARE SCARED TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE
Yeah just ignore OP post. No sense in converastion with retards like you who want to live in their safe space bubble.

I see lots of women out at bars and social events. Check how popular events are these days with single women. Do you have any hobbies?

You do make a good point. The vast majority of relationships are formed through larger social settings, like work, parties and hang-outs, so in that regard it isn't likely that you'll get a gf by just being by yourself, unless you're extremely confident and cool.
I've dated two girls in my life, the first one was because we had mutual friends at uni, and the second because we met on bumble.
I never at any point just went out to bars or clubs trying to find a gf. That just won't work.

Pubs, nightclubs, music concerts, sport events, house parties when we were younger

>women
>hobbies
Lmao

People dont cold approach anymore. There are much better options now, youll meet a lot of people just through hangouts and going out to bars. Group chats are chill too.

>I see lots of women out at bars and social events.
What's a social event? They don't have anythjing here in 3rd world country in a 100K+ city in Poland like this.
No such happening that would gather lots of single women who are by themselves, can't you understand it?
I went to a bar and it was empty of such women as well. My hobbies are pool (game), cars, fishing, nature, walking, conspiracy theories.
Yeah GL finding a gf with those.

Why bother pretending that you want a cis woman if your only hobbies and interests are for men? You wouldnt even know what to do with a girlfriend.

>Group chats are chill too.
WTF is a group chat? Like on facebook? I hate american lingo so much.

Ye me.
But im chad and i know how to talk to women.
Also you never cold approah, never. You just need to read the situation. If you interact with a girl and you see she is into you then you can escalate.

normalfaggots will tell you to approach women anywhere because they dont know the struggle at all, they got girls around them in class/work and they talk together all the time, they think its the same if you approach random women outside, if you try to do this you'll just be called a creep, unless you're very good looking ofcourse

Attached: 1654262597722.jpg (960x960, 109.57K)

Nobody with a brain lives in Poland, like you said. Its not a real problem. Women go out to bars and events all the time, thats where you would find them. Once you are comfortable meeting people and find out what kinds of activities to get into, youll probably have your own private hangouts or go to more specialized places like camping trips or skiing.

ofcourse not, its a meme made up by normies to try and give tips and look cool to robots, it never works

Attached: 1654262668531.jpg (793x1144, 316.62K)

Yes, but there's a twist.
Are you ready? Here we go:
They were attractive.

Like a chat with a group of people. Like a group invite goes out and you see a girl you like on there and you talk to her based.

If a girl gives you the OBVIOUS SIGNS it's because you are attractive.
If you are attractive you don't need to cold approach in the first place.
It's all so tiresome.

>Nobody with a brain lives in Poland, like you said.
True. Everyone here is a fucking NPC zombie with dead stare and nothing going on in their head.

Yeah no such thing exists in shit shithole.

Attached: Poland_map_flag.svg.png (800x744, 34.95K)

why are you on this website? go back to social media fag

Yes it's all based on looks and cold approach = cope approach. Glad that we agree.

>OBVIOUS SIGNS
"When the traffic light is green, colorblind man!"
.. gee that helps a lot

People say this and then still go outside in cheap jeans. Smh