I thought I had yellow fever until I actually tried an Asian chick

In short, felt like I was fucking and kissing an insect. Or a genderless creature.

Sexually closed off, cared only about studying. And mind you, she wasn't dirty or unhygienic, she smelled nice, her breath smelled nice, her ass smelled nice, but there's just no feminine pheromones, or whatever the fuck makes me hard and want sex. And she had a wierd flat korean face, that all asians have.
With white bitches though, my boner is instant, when I see them across the room. Let alone when they beside me or touching me. Totally different experience.

Why did you memed m into thinking I like asian insects more than a white bitches, even though they're cunts, they are hot af and feel more 'proper', you know?

Attached: 00.jpg (1200x1800, 282K)

The praise for East/South-East Asian girls is generally based on their personality and not sex appeal.

yeah, that totally happened. this totally isn't one of the million white women shill threads

>generally based on their personality
Personality of an asexual child? That kind of personality?
They are also small as fuck/

Attached: 4hC1lPZCREQ.jpg (995x1329, 358.66K)

>yeah, that totally happened
on christ. I wouldn't have made this post

>They are also small as fuck
Short girls are cute
The girl I'm dating is 5'1 and I feel like a chad next to her, which is nice

yeah, you just happen to post this as the entire board gets flooded with white women and anti-wmaf shilling. very organic

Roasts are seething so they resort to fabricating propaganda and manufactored greentexts.

Attached: 1654164328344m.jpg (1024x768, 251.13K)

Exactly, white women are the only race that is actually human, or demigod if you will. No one compares. Also im not talking about mutt white women, those are also beasts. Im talking pure white.

Keep seething cuck, go fuck your insectoids.

Attached: 1654190081628.jpg (720x894, 41.18K)

They have more pheromones than white women and I say that as someone who is visceraly disgusted by ravemixing. You weren't into ir because you were spitting in the face of nature and God.

stop shitting up this thread with your white woman shilling. we know that you aren't even white yourself, SEAnig.

It's just an angry 28 year old white woman. Why won't you be a man and settle for her beef flap loose by Tyrones dick? Looks like 40 by 21 aswell kek

Yes, Asian women are subhumans. I'm an asian man with a white gf and I agree.

daily reminder that
>

Attached: 1644357421259.jpg (1891x1662, 660.74K)

here's your white wife

Alright the white hoe is an extreme example, but why would you want to fuck a girl that looks 10 years old? Do you have anything to say to us user?

Attached: hansen2.jpg (1484x2226, 137.16K)

Troons trying hard to uplift nogs or what is that spam?

I will always forever be a white guy that had sex with Asian women only.

SHE WAS ONLY 26 YOU SICK FUCK!

I am a white man with an asian gf. I agree Chang. Fuck that pink pussy.

And what does that matter to you when she is 26, Mr. Mindpolice?

cope roasty, 40 year old asian women still pass as they were in their 20s, because asian girls have great genes to preserve their youth. You will age like a dried up
whale, your roast beef is undesirable. Back to female dating strategy now.

Absolutely no one is falling for it

Attached: 1602467127236.png (1528x832, 151.54K)

Asian women age like shit when they hit 60

>Why did you memed m into thinking I like asian insects more than a white bitches
We know how awful all white women are so we hope that Asian women are better because we haven't interacted with them
They aren't any better than white women

The woes of the gilf connoisseur

Asian women age like shit when they're geriatric
You don't say. Meanwhile white women look 40 at 16.

Attached: 1579799996631.jpg (1000x1000, 259.43K)

> he fell for the asian girls meme
Bro, didnt you even look at her before fucking?

At least not at 30 like whites do

Cherry picking these photoshopped plastic surgery chinks is cringe
Let's not act like the time you hit the wall is related to your race and not your diet and habits
>Unless you're a nigger, then you hit the wall at birth

Why do you want a girlfriend that looks 13 lmfao.