Neighbor is unironically a nazi

>neighbor is unironically a nazi
>like the real believes Hitler was right legitimately and not as a joke kind
>met his wife the other day
>she's a really dark Mexican
the hell?

Attached: __ingrid_taimanin_and_2_more_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__baa2fd299f67e463557eefc09a02311d.jpg (2300x1900, 507.48K)

What, do you think the Nazis applied their retarded racial views consistently?
They made the Japs honorary Aryans, and considered the Arabs to be pretty good as well.

Your neighbor sounds bases user. And there's nothing wrong with white men impregnating brownoids, especially latinas.

Attached: 9df45.jpg (1920x1080, 412.09K)

>there's nothing wrong with white men impregnating brownoids
whats with nazis/commie retards not understanding their own ideology

I can promise you that the wife is the real nazi between the two of them.

Attached: 1651724214404.jpg (1550x1065, 1.13M)

You actually find this in every ideology

Did Hitler hated Mexicans or something?

This. Brown women are white supremacists

Attached: 7D202BAA-5AD5-40E7-9A28-6E1FFD71496F.jpg (828x1142, 962.67K)

I'm dating a (very light) brown girl, on the first date she legit made a COLONISED.com joke, not even kidding.
At that point I knew she was the one.

They talk all day on Twitter and other social medias how much they hate white men and then turn around and make "UwU pls colonize me daddy" I think they get turned on by it because they shouldnt or some shit

My girl isn't the SJW type, she comes from a very conservative background (Sri Lanken, Muslim), but she does consistently praise my "white" characteristics, like blue eyes and light hair. She's seriously fucking obsessed with my blue eyes, it's hilarious.

It was most likely his wife that radicalized him as well.

Desi people often talk of themselves as being the original whites. I used to know one on FB who led an "Australian young Conservative" group. He got rpd on the jq and within a month the group was shut down and all our accounts banned because he was so pro-Hitler

It's either that, or sour grapes for the women who can't nab a bf.

That's hilarious, because both me and my girl are Australian. Neither of us are Nazis, but yeah that's still pretty fucken funny, user.
Asians are almost always more based than anyone else.

I guarantee you that she secretly fucks black men behind his back. Black men are dominating the world and all of us inferior races are submitting to them like nature intended.

Nazis are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. No one loves ethnic and especially Jewish women more than them

he's bleaching and colonizing her

In Nazi Germany it would be a felon to racemix
Nazis were hilariously hypocritical. Their top leadership were essentially all dark haired, dark eyed men

This black man are gods walking why do you think they are fucking women from every single country in the world? Even I as a inferior white boy have to admit that

>Their top leadership were essentially all dark haired, dark eyed men
You don't know anything about Nazi Germany if you think that was supposed to be an issue