Women hate thread I guess

Women hate thread I guess

Attached: 34537.webm (640x360, 938.61K)

Stupid ass bitches. This is why women need to be handled like they do. They have the mental capacity of children and just don't know any better.

Gotta beat it into them.

Attached: 1654244601243.png (1210x1000, 295.25K)

are you sure this isn't a nigger hate thread? Every time you post something about a woman getting rekt you're actually posting about a man being evil, this is sexism against men, please remember not all men are bad, I would never torture, rape and kill women and girls.

Different girls, fake

What makes drug dealers so attractive to young women?
I remember in high school, my "crush" in grade 10 was fucking a 24 year old drug dealer. Damaged my mental at the time.

Attached: 1654167183393.jpg (2012x864, 429.4K)

Why don't we ever do women appreciation threads? I noticed all my friends irl are female.

they just want drugs

>What makes drug dealers so attractive to young women?
They are dangerous, mysterious and likely dominant

So you got friendzoned and are happy about it?
There's nothing to appreciate about women.

The story was huge at the time.
It's the same chicks. Apparently the nigger was "mentally ill" and believed the chicks were plants that wanted to kill him/send him to jail or some shit.

actually? fucking LOL
stupid girls, i gotta look this up

Honestly deserved it more than that one girl who got her head split open while stealing her parents car or something.

Attached: eating-the-chip-chips.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

There certainly are a lot of hot black guys, but that one in the video is just clearly ugly and of low status, as expected from a self-proclaimed "drug dealer". Does primitive aggression really top looks in terms of attractiveness? Could I as an ugly manlet actually become attractive to women just by being an aggressive douche?

Attached: 1654253477080.jpg (660x716, 144.71K)

>Does primitive aggression really top looks in terms of attractiveness?
Yes, but you only attract low IQ trash, or drunk girls, and both are only interested in hookups.
They'll "date" a betabuxx provider, and fuck you on the side.
Women are attracted to two types of men at once. They want to get fucked by a savage, and treated by a nobleman.
If you don't provide one, they'll look elsewhere for the other.

if they were real friends, they would introduce you to one of their female friends, instead they are keeping you as a beta orbiter just for entertainment and for ego boost.

This has been proven to be fake time and time again, leave it to Any Forums to be both malicious enough to knowingly spread false information, and be gullible enough to fall for it over and over.

You mean all girls aren't low iq trash?

seethe cope dilate hole

topkek

broke person gets access to "free" drugs
it's considered "free" because retarded feminism sex positivity bullshit
Women can't into basic fucking economics and the fact if expensive drugs are being exchanged for sex with them, then their sex obviously has value.

Holy fuck I just realized why women are always complaining about the "madonna/whore complex". It's projection.

madonna the singer (a whore) really made that "complex" even more complex with her sexual shenanigans

Cope, all women are the same stupid whores.