>no friends
>no girlfriend
>kissless Virgin
>never been drunk
>never been high
>never been invited to a real party
>terrible social skills
>5'9

You know I'm not really religious but sometimes I truly think I might have done something fucked up in my other life to end up like this. If things don't get better by the time I'm in my mid 20s I genuinely believe I'll have a good enough excuse to finally Kill myself without any guilt.

Attached: EC2FCF94-860A-4A72-BD7C-D44D3CAFDFF4.jpg (2560x1440, 458.2K)

You need to stop being a savings cuck and get into crypto, we're in a bear market until at least 2024 now. You have the next 18~ months to learn about crypto and accumulate crypto. Once 2025~ comes around your investments will have grown significantly, and you will now have a ton of capital to start a proper life, from there you can then start autistically figuring out normie shit.

The fact you

1. A drivers license
2. A job
3. $30k saved up

At 22, puts you well ahead of the average 22 year old whose a shut-in NEET playing video games all day who cant drive a car.

>khhv
>no permit
>300 saved
>no friends
>5'5 and autistic

Seems like you're doing better than most here
21 NEET who just plays vidya
I already kinda accepted my f8

Honestly user, you're doing a lot better than 90% of Americans. Most are living paycheck to paycheck and a lot don't even have a car. You may not have had a ton of life experiences, but that's better than having a bunch of experiences you regret and a bunch of stupid debts.

Why don't you plan a Japan trip?
you are a good man. Not addicted to drugs or alcohol. Japan has great food. you can get better food at 7-11 for 4$ then you get at 20$ a plate new York Sushi restaurants

Attached: 1643348581311.jpg (460x345, 34.51K)

That doesn't seem to bad, you seem like a good guy. Do you have any hobbies? Maybe you can meet friends that way.

im 23, robot for a decade now and i started a trade this year. i won't have as much money saved as you. you seem frugal enough.
obviously you feel like youre missing something so do something about it

30k at your age is pretty good.
My advice is keep working and try to meet someone through friend of friends or hobbies you already have or could learn.
Everything is easier and more fulfilling when you have a significant other.

you seem like a good guy. not a lot of life experience but that can be solved slowly but surely by meeting new people. you got this!

C'mon user, I have 4,8k/yr job and drive 1990 Mercedes Benz 190E. And same everything else. Your life is not that bad

>drive 1990 Mercedes Benz 190E.
Nice
Wish I had a car like that. Fuck fuel prices

I paid for it 2500$. In US I could buy it for 500$ lol

become a bottom find a boyhubby

Relax retard , you're doing way better than most people. In my opinion you should quit Amazon and probably work at a better warehouse job. I've been with USPS for 4 years and I'm making 65k already just fixing the machines and shit here. Literally almost the same situation and working there literally made me 10x more social and I was able to get pussy through out the years. Also 5'9 is a good height , stop being a bitch about it. You shouldn't really be crying about your height unless you're like under 5'5 that's when you start becoming smaller than the majority of girls. You're being insecure over stuff that is easily fixable. You still have time to live out your 20s and grind it out and make a thing out of yourself.

>Young
>Employed
>Have my own car
>30k in savings
>Don't rely on drugs
>What did I do to deserve this terrible fate?

You're young. Parties aren't for everyone. 5'9 isn't bad. Just find some hobbies that you enjoy, join clubs/groups for them and work on your social skills. If you don't like your current job send out some applications - you have experience now.

Life's not that bad.

It could always be worse
Paid about $2000 for one of these shitboxes

Attached: 1280px-Nissan_Micra_1st_edition_(K12)_–_Frontansicht _9._Juni_2011 _Wülfrath.jpg (1280x888, 338.07K)

So, do you find fulfillment in your work?

Well at least you have a license so that's more than I have going for me but Im also 6'3 and have a decent amount of friends so its a fair trade.

>Im also 6'3
>t. Chad

OP, don't listen to this nigger He wants you to buy into it so his bags will pump. It's a zero sum game for the. most part. The real money in crypto is limited, and it's the fucking game of musical chairs. Who will get in first gets it all.

>>only 30k saved
Stopped reading there. I'm 25 with ~$5000 in my bank account. Also my car is a $1700 beige craigslist piece of shit that's nearly as old as you. You'll be fine, everything else you listed is easier to fix.

Is this considered 'bad' here now? Lmao when did normies completely overtake this place? oooffff