Isn't it crazy how the majority of people you pass on the street have sex on semi regular basis. That grandpa has sex...

Isn't it crazy how the majority of people you pass on the street have sex on semi regular basis. That grandpa has sex, that teenage couple has sex, that fat guy has sex, that short guy probably gets laid regularly too. But I'm such an evolutionary dead end I'll never achieve what billions of humans have achieved for thousand of years I never thought things would get this bad.

Attached: 81D29C55-3CF8-44F4-B730-4ED02203A83E.jpg (1080x720, 59.1K)

no? sex is normal
even if somebody isn't a chad pussy slayer, they'll still have sex regularly if they're in a relationship
sex really isn't a big deal, you lot only obsess over it because you never have it

Attached: 1653080808857.png (709x357, 271.13K)

why don't you go out and have sex then?

I have bad social skills

If sex isn't a big deal then why do normies always talk about it

because it's the only thing in their life that feels remotely good
normies literally do nothing but wageslave and watch shitty netflix shows, of course they're going to brag about sex, it's the only decent thing in their life

Yes but not because Im a virgin but because I think its a disgusting culture

It's over for you, seppuku asap

>normies

The word you're looking for is NEET. Chad doesn't talk about it, it's implied retard.

Omg incels are so weird. Imagine obsessing over sex so much. Really strange and pathetic in a way. Sex is nice but a relatively minor part of life. My wife and I are trying for a child right now, we've had sex every night this week and it's just a chore at this point even if it's pleasurable. Just have sex, incels. You'll realize it's not the end all be all to life.

No they don't you liar. Nobody has sex.

have you ever taken a biology class? sex is based.

Of course it's a chore for you, you have low T and each time you do it, it's just a shallow reminder that you will never be a father.
Just have kids, catman

inb4 "muh essential biological need"

I was a normal but lost it all and miserable. Sex is nothing but an act of evil and destruction.

Lol exactly. It's not essential. Just jack off. NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO PUSSY

I don't really care because, in my country, most of them have sex with ugly females, and I would be a permavirgin than fuck ugly foids.

What makes me sad is when I talk to some woman IDK at a shop (shopkeeper), or in any office, or a doctor, they all behave so professionally like they don't poop.
And then they go home, get pissed on by their husband, take a dick up their ass and then lick it and suck it.

>sex really isn't a big deal, you lot only obsess over it because you never have it
If it wasn't a big deal you wouldn't obsess over it. You would reject it and spend time on other, meaningful things.

>Just have sex, incels
>Just eat, african child
>Just build a house, homeless man

i'm not obsessed over sex, i was just answering his question
that was a really stupid response
are you human?

>i'm not obsessed over sex
Are you having it on regular basis?