One chance at life

>one chance at life
>Phoenix, AZ

Attached: FMO_kE7XsAQLBXN.jpg (597x600, 35.47K)

aww cmon man it aint that bad, you just gotta put on your heat shield every time you step outside and lather up in 40 layers of sunscreen

hey phoenix is pretty great lots of hot girls there

can you buy a bus ticket out? Arizona isn't exactly North Korea in terms of mobility

Greetings from Tucson, user

My condolences. Get well soon.

nah, phoenix has shit for public transport, and there isn't much worth leaving to around it except for maybe Colorado or something

>le I am so sad because I live in America
Go fuck yourself
Try being born in a real shithole like Brazil, India or Canada

or even worse, try being next to sun city.
old people are fucking awful creatures

I used to know a girl from there. Gets fucking hot.

>move into one of the least hospitable parts of the entire fucking continent
>an area where unrelenting 110 degree cloudless heat is the norm and there's no water or wildlife
>establish a sea of concrete and asphalt there
>put absolutely nothing in walking distance
>with a public transit system bad enough for a 2.3 mile trip to take 90+ minutes on a good day
>
>millions of people agreed to live there voluntarily
great, wonderful. lovely place to live

Attached: skeleton-burning.gif (498x424, 1.14M)

>"my insulin costs $2,000+ a month. if I don't take it as recommended I could lose a limb, go blind, have a seizure or die."

>"um? sweetie you live in america...try living in, like, mexico or something before you complain lol"

Attached: 1higj67y7f561.jpg (214x234, 12.04K)

>my insulin costs $2,000+ a month
Not my problem, maybe you shouldn't be a fat diabetic fuck. Kill yourself if your BMI is over 30, you're a blight on society.

>implying diabetes is always the result of fat fucks being fat fucks and there are no other possible causes
>implying type 1 diabetes just doesn't exist
>implying there is any acceptable situation where a person should pay ridiculous amounts of money just to stay alive, regardless of the reason they've been put in that situation in the first place
garbage post

Diabetes isn't always the result of poor lifestyle and habits. You can be born with diabetes, it can be genetic. Complications from pregnancy can cause diabetes. Organ failure, adverse reaction to medication, infection, lots of things can cause diabetes. The idea that diabetics are always to blame for their condition no matter the context is retarded. But that's kind of beside the point.

Type 1 diabetes is only 7% of cases, the other 93% are just fat fucks

Don't be a poorfag and pay for your health insurance lmao

Type 2 diabetes isn't even always caused by lifestyle either. The only difference between Type 1 and Type 2 is whether or not your body makes insulin or responds to the insulin it makes.
But that is, again, beside the point. It's not like there's a certain numeric threshold of diabetics whose condition was caused by situations within the parameters of arbitrary definitions of "acceptability" for those people to suddenly start mattering.
Even if we zoom out of diabetes as a specific example, America is kind of a shithole when it comes to medical infrastructure in general. Literally any reliance on medicine at all will likely bankrupt you unless you're rich. Breaking your arm, developing MS, suffering a medical emergency like a heart attack or stroke, spinal injury, cancer, all of these things can really fuck you up financially in addition to all the other ways they fuck up your life, which is fucking stupid and unnecessary. It's a uniquely American problem, and all complaints about living in the US aren't immediately cancelled out by the mere fact that the US isn't considered a third-world country somehow.
"OK but you're still American, be grateful," is a stupid thing to say. That's the point.

>solution: do not be poor
genius! why didn't I think of that? hold on, lemme go grab a pen.

I do not care and did not read anything you said

Lmao, OK. I believe you.

Attached: EmQNu_oVkAEz8RU.jpg (806x384, 32.68K)

it's so weird that americans seem to actively dislike having their most basic needs met. most other places provide the safety net of knowing that even at your absolute lowest point in life you'll still have basic shit covered, and americans specifically do not want that. it's like some kind of stockholm syndrome but with capitalism. fascinating.