How do you old fucks do it...

How do you old fucks do it, how do you keep sane knowing you're a kiss-less virgin who has never felt the love and high of having a partner? I'm barely 19, and feel like I wasted my life.

Attached: 467583553.jpg (731x907, 48.84K)

this is gonna get me castrated on this board, but, if you want the sad truth only chad wins in the end. Even if you have sex it still doesn't fix the empty void in your heart and sole that is left when you inevitably wind up alone yet again when these stupid whores leave you for chad.

We're doomed from the start.

I'm 27.
You become numb to it. You still have days where it hits hard but if it's able to break through the numbness it must be a really bad day. A suicidal day.

damn my nigga u trippin

Attached: 0101010.jpg (500x500, 39.98K)

You just don't have time to care. You have jobs, you have bills, after you do all the shit that has to be done you have like 6 hours of free time so you use it on things that are actually fun, and not on being bitter about petty stuff. Also you look around, see how bad females age and how much problems people around you have from their spouses, so you understand that gf is not some miracle or blessing, it is a human that wil add her problems to your own.

fuck what's the point

But missing out on the beauty and love during youth is separate from all that. It's just a lost experience you can never get.

Depends really on what you aspire to be. If you're goal driven, materialistic, hobbies or a career can fill that void somewhere. But if the money game doesn't do much for you and you're too dumb or poor to have any real interests, your mind starts to go. I'm still sane, but for example memories and dreams have started to blur. I stutter sometimes now when I never did before. My imagination is very vivid. I don't need much sunlight. Very spiritual. Not the typical Jesus loves me deal either. Anyway, depending on all these factors the need for sex and intimacy turn into white noise in the end.

Attached: 6645554_original.jpg (2048x1389, 563.52K)

So? I missed much more than love. I messed out on growing in a functional family. I missed out on living as a healthy person. I missed out on finding speciality I would enjoy. Regreting this shit only wastes time, so what is the point?

Because I am filled with hatred and resentment. If a woman was actually into me at this point I would hate her even more than the biggest whore just because I was left to rot for years.

This guy is only pretending like he doesnt care

Thinking of what could have been, and spending too much time on the internet looking at other people's "successes" and happiness keeps me thinking about this shit. Luckily it doesn't keep you, so you got one thing going for you user.

Bro, trust me, there is a limit of caring. Once too much shit piles up - you just stop giving any fucks. In the end all problems are temporary and exist only until you die. If you can't take it anymore - you can always kill yourself. If you still have things you enjoy - you live on for them. Life seems much more complex sometimes than it really is.

Well I did have my first kiss when I was 18 by my online gf who turned out only dated me as a joke. It has been getting more difficult to keep together though

What did you do while rotting alone, drink or something more interesting? And what would that future women have done to you, she just met you. Rid yourself of at least some resentment.

Attached: 1593918240972.png (680x762, 294.09K)

I can't do it, i go between studying really hard and having great projects my profs like and not doing shit and failing half of the courses.
What the fuck am i doing this for

soul*** fuck i'm an idiot.

idfk man. I got lucky with the girl I have been simping on for years and she is telling everyone I took advantage of her. Just play vidya user I dunno what to tell you. I'm undesirable so ofc ugly people don't get lucky we're abusers.

Remember that other people are not you and you are not them. I too once compared myself to people around me, i too tried to follow the NORMAL eay of living. But it just doesn't work for people like us cause we are different. Not in a way "I'm a special snowflake and noone understands me", more like a specialized tool in toolbox. So yeah, normies get what normies do, but things that happen naturally for them were not even in the store for us. Also remember that on the internet everyone is showing off only their good stuffand achievements, and you have no idea how bad thigs are for them that they don't want to show

the only high you get is in the first few days/ weeks of a relationship. Then it becomes mundane

i'm 28 and stopped caring about everything around 22
the period when I was 17-19 and realising I was not just going to become a normalfag was brutal. But it doesn't last forever. It's like somebody dying. You don't grieve forever

Its never bothered me. I never felt loved as a child so never experiencing love as a man doesnt seem to bother me like it does others. The only thing that weighs on my mind is the thought that I'll never earn enough money to afford to move to somewhere as isolated as possible.

Attached: 1648941648186.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

>how do you keep sane knowing you're a kiss-less virgin who has never felt the love and high of having a partner?
i just gave up i dont even think about tfw no gf i unironically just started to accept it

Attached: .jpg (2200x2200, 1.46M)

I accepted that it's just something that's not meant for me. I don't get upset about it just the same as I don't get upset about not competing in the olympics or going to space.