Imagine marrying a girl and later finding out she used to do anal with her boyfriend in college

imagine marrying a girl and later finding out she used to do anal with her boyfriend in college
imagine marrying a girl and finding out she fucked guys with a thick 9" dick, and she tells you that your dick is massive
imagine being with a girl and finding out she used to suck off footballs players in college parties

how can any man love a used up whore?
why are married men so unimaginably cucked these days?

Attached: cfc2cf1f88ae804250d3e47aeff157f4.jpg (504x333, 34.04K)

im just a teenage dirtbag

Attached: 5c7dc328b7762d11b1a6f0a484b63922041995.jpg (487x600, 66.16K)

not only that, but she'll refuse to do any of that with whatever beta she ends up with

lol, he types from his moms basement w no achievements in life on a spartan 300 posting board

Imagine being you and making this thread lmao

I couldn't love such a woman which is why I'd only settle for a virgin.

he says as he sits on a depressed lonelyposter board doing nothing w his life to attain that

>doing nothing w his life to attain that
Such as? I've done plenty of things to make that outcome more realistic. But assume it never comes to pass, I'd rather be single than settle for a non-virgin regardless.

coping roastie. all men feel this way. from chads, to normies, to incels, to autists

nobody wants a used up whore. all men are disgusted by used up whores

Attached: 1643902787382.jpg (400x267, 23.27K)

I'm a man who married a virgin woman after living my teens and twenties doing drugs, drinking, fucking girls and playing video games without working. I'm just saying that you're a fucking faggot for making this thread instead of making your dreams a reality. I don't respect you and I'm not sure many people, if any who aren't terminally online, would. Fix your life bro and get what you want. Although
>all men are disgusted by used up whores
Whoredom is wrong but where's really tickle an itch you may not know you had.

Imagine being an incel forever.

Hmmm. I imagined this scenario and it seems unpleasant. I'll avoid it.

hey loser whores are not cool and neither are you

Attached: 98181823_p0_master1200.jpg (822x1200, 347.32K)

Hey loser. You're a loser.

What is the point of your post? You got what everyone wants already therefore you think you're an authority on why nobody should want it?

>I'm just saying that you're a fucking faggot for making this thread instead of making your dreams a reality

lol. talk about being a presumptious faggot. you dont know ANYTHING about me, yet dont respect me?

why? hypocritical neurotypical normie. degrades and uses up a bunch of whores, and then marries a virgin. has his cakes, and eats it too, and hates on people who hate whores?

why do you even hate me? lol? ahahhahaha, i dont understand why the hate. i just hate whores because they are unlovable roasties

dumbass hypocritical retard, lol

no man wants a whore, and if you think not chasing my dreams is what justifies hating on me, you're a fucking retard, or a troll or a larping female

Attached: 1637536577640.jpg (733x850, 124.69K)

22, have a child w a religious catholic girl homeschooled virgin. just keep waiting in your room, she'll show up at your door any moment :^) also there are no women on this website dumbass

Maybe you hate whores, maybe you're just mad you can't get one. We'll never know

if i felt like a loser i would probably have less self respect dont you think

Attached: 98485115_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 474.93K)

I agree, everyone else replying seem to eiother be beta or cope seethe trannies lmfao

Wow your a fucking faggot and a liar.

Why did you reply to me? Learn to format your posts newfag.

I never said you shouldn't want it. Just that he's doing nothing to get it except whining one.

Tl:Dr

Everyone else is gay cbf replying

>I'd rather be single than settle for a non-virgin
I wonder if there are any incels here who are genuinely like this.
what sort of retard do you have to be to think in such absolute terms?
>I'll either have perfection, or I'll have nothing at all
Why are so many autists like this

>22, have a child w a religious catholic girl homeschooled virgin
Lmao tone your larping down to make it more believable, dude. Next you'll say that you're also a millionaire entrepreneur with a chiseled chin
>Allegedly has the dream life
>Still on Any Forums

Attached: images - 2021-07-04T122638.923.jpg (574x299, 14.5K)

>what sort of retard do you have to be to think in such absolute terms?
How does having standards make me retarded? I find the idea of settling for a non-virgin disgusting. And since being with someone I find disgusting would make me unhappy, it makes more sense to remain single no? I don't mind being single anyway, it's quite comfy.

I actually ended up reading replies before my ufc fight started. You're wrong. Sorry

Weeb

Kill yourself incel

you replied to my post dipshit, "newfag" damn imagine saying that lmfao enjoy identifying w the dreggs of lower society kingly "oldfag" that you are

a roasty got toasty

kek

>Maybe you hate whores
its not just that, its just that i cannot comprehend the mindstate of a man who marries a whore

its like imagine if men were eating old hotdogs that fell in the new york sewers. i just dont understand why anyone would do that. i'd just starve

>Just that he's doing nothing to get it
>if you dont work hard i dont respect you

what kind of shit tier normie logic is that? you have to be either willingly ignorant or disingenuous to even think the juice is worth the squeeze in 2022. you know how many guys have a career, have money, and are virgins? you know how many girls are used up whores?

like, not everyone can slay whores all day and marry a virgin. the numbers dont add up, the dating market is a zero sum game, and theres a huge amount of men who are refusing to even participate in it, because its rigged against them

hypocritical facetious retard

no man wants a used up whore for a wife

Attached: 1652308770318.jpg (1024x1013, 100.34K)

haha, come back sometimes on me nightshifts just to give adv. No riches but am saving up for a house, just got a ok apartment rn but only making 19.44 a hour w a son and all so might take a bit of time. you guys need to take your health more seriously if you want to make it, its what helped me. that and Celexa, antidepressant