If only I were Chad, then I could have my dream girl. What a gay world, bros. Major gay

If only I were Chad, then I could have my dream girl. What a gay world, bros. Major gay.

Attached: dream.png (583x321, 137.59K)

Quit being a pussy and actually try man. Maybe it is impossible but you have to try anyways. That's life.

>If only I were Chad, then I could have my dream stacy

Attached: when men say.jpg (2794x3007, 1.66M)

I don't think its a secret that men only ever cared about looks. The difference is that men like different personalities while women only like one.

it's stupid of op to imagine that the girl making that post looks like picrel just because of the anime girl she used. plenty of women would like that type of personality, the problem for you people is that those women aren't stacy enough for you

Attached: 285.jpg (2320x3088, 717.5K)

I'm OP and I don't give a fuck what she looks like. I just want a girl who matches my personality and loves me. She could be fat, I don't care.

This lady sounds nice, staying home and spending time together is the best. Although I would prefer someone who could actually tell me they love me back.

That woman isn't attractive.

Attached: 1633728592586.jpg (512x512, 28.67K)

>I dont want to have to say "i love you"
Excuse me? How is this good?
>plenty of women would like that type of personality
Where?

Attached: 1624618119303.jpg (502x502, 22.8K)

>it's another episode of women projecting their NPCness on men
Sigh

If you were just more physically attractive, you could have literally anything you could ever hope to want. If you're hot then you will be forgiven for anything you ever do no matter how evil. If you're sexy then you can walk into random houses, slaughter men in front of their children and wives, snap each of his offspring's necks one by one while their mother watches, and then violently rape her to the point of near death, only sparing her so that nine months later a new improved version of Chad can pop into existence via her penis-equivalent, ensuring your reign of terror continues for generations to come.

If you were just a little taller and hotter you would be allowed to do shit like that AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. And you would just be seen as a hero for ridding the world of weaker, less attractive men.

Someone exist for everyone but robots and these types of girls never find each other because their personality doesn't allow them to go out into the world. Truly sad.

you just took the chad meme of this and replaced chad with stacy. this is not original content

Men who oogabooga over generic blonde haired blue eyed white swimsuit models are as basic as it gets. Shit image 0/10 still replied but fuck you.

Why do femcels just take incel rhetoric, incel memes, and convert them by swapping the genders in them with no changes whatsoever?

On the other hand I don't want a girl that goes for Chad so if I was Chad I wouldn't even want her.
Oh the paradox.

we need some sort of no mans land neutral meeting ground for CC girls

because women's whole gig is larp as human beings with unfulfilled needs

Tried. Didn't work. Don't feel purposefully self immolating so I'm done trying. No positive reinforcement is what makes people give up. Constant rejection and the unbearbleness or this ridiculous situation we are put to is what breaks our spirit. There's no point in trying, no point in doing anything, it's just painful and crude.

if only i were stacy

Do biological women like this actually exist? I don't care about nudes I just want a gamer waifu

>shy stacy
>hiding behind a tree
You made me laugh