Blackpill is objectively wrong

If women only want chads explain why only 7.3% of american over 21 are virgins, while over 43.5% of American men are overweight and 65.8% are below the poverty line. For a group of people who claim they are logical and smart, its interesting how Simple statistics completely invalidate your world view

Attached: D47D5D0A-4B4B-4CA6-9928-78B0235D6FD6.png (860x819, 137.21K)

Poverty doesn't matter retard, those junkies fuck like animals, also women will cheat on you with a homeless man if he's 6'+ and has a chad face.

There are many things wrong with your thread. Firstly Chads can be poor, you seem to think a Chad has to be moneymaxxed. But he can be fat as well.
Also the virginity rate is around 30%

Also, it's a new thing, those statistics include many boomers and gen x who lived in different times. Find the stats for young people, you will see the hypergamy.

Yep and once you go out to the real world you realize how ridiculous their theories are, such as the 20/80 thing. It's about 10x more common to see a beautiful girl with a not-so-beautiful man than the other way around

Female detected. You think landwhales are beautiful I bet

There are many things to take into consideration like the fact that people lie, only had sex once, fucked a prostitute, etc nobody wants to be a virgin. I'm sure most guys could go out and find the most disgusting creature to fuck but they want a normal girl and normal girls don't want them. None of this disproves the blackpill

most men are living in some kind of betabuxx, statusmaxx, settlemaxx situation.
most men will never know what it is like to have a woman genuinely attracted and receptive and open with you.
most men will just be a reddit mod / theredpill / "i had sex 5 times and its not that great, never came" kind of situation

Attached: receptive.jpg (425x882, 54.79K)

This girl has a nice belly.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 12-05-59 Ghost Love Chapter 6 - Manganelo.png (1024x776, 939.6K)

>only 7.3% of american over 21 are virgins
LOL!

>65.8% are below the poverty line
Kek
Holy shit

>only 7.3% of american over 21 are virgins
u wot m8

Attached: Ew8N20tW8AEhnjN[1].jpg (900x685, 46.86K)

Problem is that most retards here think that it's black and white when in reality there is alot of grey room

Also a lot of people here simply do not have the willpower to change for the better and would prefer to not change their position, ex fatfucks that don't know what they truly look like under all their fat

People here throw in the towel before even trying

According to r9k, I a 5'8 Hispanic in southern California should be doomed but I've gotten laid with using reddit r4r subreddits, doublelist, the Pure app

I've also had chances to get laid using Feeld and whisper

I use lesser known apps that aren't as populated and target niche girls (shy introverted girls)

I've talked to cute Asian, black, white, and latina chicks using leddit

My most memorable was a pale vietnamese chick that was loud as fuck, I fucked her and then we went to eat Korean bbq

Alot of horny bitches on reddit

Here's a screenshot of a recent dm I got from one girl

My goal atm is to go back to lean god mode and do some work on my face like clear braces

I take supplements to help with my workouts and since they help with blood flow it's also good for my dick hardness

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-232034~3.png (1080x2340, 140.26K)

I still hate that you have to try if you are not chad. I would rather kill myself honestly.

how does any of those numbers disprove the blackpill, though? if anything you inadvertently showed its much worse than previously thought.

Fat chicks exist you retard

(1) If you look at all the swiping statistics, women are obviously very picky when it comes to selecting a man for casual sex / short-term relationships. That is, not many guys are in the "alpha fucks" category.
(2) The median average 30 year old woman the West is unmarried and childless, so apparently young women prefer a row of hookups and short relationships to long relationships that build a family.

In the end, an average guy will have trouble sleeping with young attractive women. The advantages that a normal "beta" guy brings to a relationship are nowadays only valued by women older than 30.

>I use lesser known apps that aren't as populated and target niche girls (shy introverted girls)
Any recommendations for apps like that?

Go back to plebbit and fucking stay there you cancerous nigger faggot.

Seriously? Don't work out for womeme

Fucking workout for yourself and your health to see what you look like at your best

All those apps I mentioned are the ones I've used

If you're looking to hook up or fwb
for reddit I make a post saying what I'm looking for, list some interests, music I like, yada yada and include a censored face pic and dick pics

Attached: tumblr_ms49ti2YAU1sv551qo1_500.gif (500x230, 995.74K)

>implying that Any Forums has an accurate representation of american demographics and we're not just all apart of the 7 percent

They don't want facts, they want an excuse to bitch and moan. A trait that ironically makes them more like the women they hate. Lmao