Can someone redpill me on Hapa girls so I can stop fetishizing them? (I am white btw)

Can someone redpill me on Hapa girls so I can stop fetishizing them? (I am white btw)

Attached: 55784DD7-682D-476F-BC1D-37A2893C1449.jpg (2048x1536, 400.09K)

don't have a redpill about hapas but i got one about you
good chance you only like em because they feel like an easy option
you aren't repulsed by super hot white girls are you?
so then why do you fetishize hapas specifically?

Because I like both white and Asian girls. Hapas are just the perfect mix for me. Plus I have heard that they are even more obsessed with whiteboys than full Asian girls

I'm afraid it's incurable.

Attached: 1654234663451.jpg (892x1800, 227.86K)

The redpill is that they love black guys unironically more than white or black girls ever could

It depends. If they grew up more around their Asian family then they like white guys more. If they grew up around their white family they are full blown BBC addicts

SAUCE NOW PLS BRO PLS

They prefer BBC

How about a whitepill? Move to Hawaii they are everywhere here

Chloe Surreal bro. My absolute favorite newcomer currently

Attached: E8D8877A-D615-4925-AABF-1F3500ADF5E5.jpg (1536x2048, 472.25K)

This. Hapa girls hate white men. Thats why they trash them on every social media app you can find

Based and Hawaiianpilled. They love white men over here

Isn't everyone a fatlard in Hawaii?

They aren't obsessed with 'white boys' at all, it's completely different from asian women user

Not OP but I live in a 99% white country. What are they like? Do they dont like us?

No
Hapa women date white men 99.99% of the time, they just aren't obsessed with dating white men like asian women are
They're going to treat dating white men as if they were a white woman themselves
It's a different dynamic

imagine all the hapa p(b)ussy that's gonna be available in 15 - 20 tears

I dont have to imagine bro. I live in San Francisco

If they would act like they are white women themselves they would go for black men

im white and grew up in hawaii, hasnt been my experience but to be fair im on here so i wouldnt know much about women

Delusional fantasies from white cucks lmao