I feel like being mean to men online today...

i feel like being mean to men online today. i wish i knew a bunch of men personally enough to say things to them that would be hurtful.

Attached: 1621079465077.png (400x400, 188.18K)

I'm a incel with no job, no future, and I'm autistic so I'm bad at speaking and can't maneuver my way out of my predicament. There you go. You know about me.

will you drive me to suicide please mommy

Call me a cuckold

fuck you i don't want to do it if it makes you happy or horny, i want you to cry real tears of sadness at my words
i don't know about you enough to say something you haven't already heard a billion times over

tell me tranners, why would you want to do that?

Same, user. Just the other way around. I really want to emotionally abuse vulnerable girls online- really kick them when they're at their lowest.
I want to be EVIL.
However, like you, I'm not close to anyone like that.

Attached: 1368059563723.gif (500x281, 497.98K)

>i don't know about you enough to say something you haven't already heard a billion times over
What information about my life would give you material?

let's get to know each other. i think im pretty easy to abuse

yari#6059

stop calling me that, i'm xx chrome female you bastard
you can't, really. even if you do she can go jumping into the arms of a guy who will remind her everyday that she is pretty, worthy, etc. you guys don't have that option

what kind of things make you sad, for example. what kind of things do you wish for, what do you love
i'm not using cuckcord

Attached: 362273.gif (1280x960, 512.78K)

what do you use? you can't really hurt someone over Any Forums you know, it takes a some time to get under their skin

Nothing anyone can say can me feel worse. I am special and i will positively change the world.

Tell me to cut my genitals off without anesthetics

>you can't, really.
You wanna bet? I'm really not an evil guy, but now that you're provoking me, I have no choice. I'll show you, I'll fucking RUIN some dumb girl.

>claims to be female
>posts cutesy female picture
I'm not so sure tranners.

You DO know how things work around here right?
Why are you even here?

a couple weeks later after you "RUIN" her, she'll be off with some other guy who gives her all the love you never did, and be a-ok
i don't plan to commit to anyone now. i made this to mostly just voice my pent up aggression
yeah you're "special" alright haahha
no. i'm not doing anything you tell me to do. what am i your maid?

Attached: 6522.jpg (750x750, 120.25K)

Good God please make fun of me or at least give me a you it's like I'm shadow banned on here

Sperg manlet virgin NEET here do your worst

I am special. Everyone has the capacity to be. I hope giving up makes you happy.

bro, I may not be (((("her")))) (the tranny), but I will give you my (You).

sad, seems like it'd be a good match. i got obsessed with a girl who didn't care about me and sent her thousands but she blocked me. i want to be kicked while i'm down and get irrepressibly messed up by someone evil

fine i feel bad for you so take the (You) Fuck my sympathy is already reappearing, look at me being so kind and empathetic to a fellow invisible
that is not enough information, there are plenty of sperg manlet vidgin neets
i am a biological female no rebuttals
>Why are you even here?
to complain and feel bad about myself
to collect (You)s
to make other people feel bad about themselves too as revenge

Attached: 1629820498314.png (680x680, 57.06K)

oh so you're trying to entice me with money? you really think that lowly of me? you're a retard and i hate you

no i don't want to send anyone else money anymore. but yeah you can make me feel even more like shit about what i did

>a couple weeks later after you "RUIN" her, she'll be off with some other guy who gives her all the love you never did, and be a-ok
I don't think so. I'm not an evil guy, but I was pretty mean as a little kid. I could spot out the weak and friendless girls. I would befriend them so I could "in a friendly manner" shit on everything that made them weird, making sure they know all the things they should be insecure about. Then a week later I'd pretend like I never knew them, which was usually had a pretty devastating effect. THEY didn't have anyone to run back to. Obviously I can't do exactly the same thing, but those same girls still exist. This time though, they won't just be humiliated.

Not capitalizing anything doesn't make you look more female tranny. This isn't 2005.

i don't want to bother you're used goods
yeah they were children and weak minded, plus it was in person not over the internet. no adult woman would put up with that shit

I'm so glad I was graced with the ability from birth to immediately detect BPD "people." Thanks 100x over mom and dad.

Men have traumatized me to the point I'm now asexual and aromantic :V

Attached: hex meme.png (747x464, 656.91K)

Thanks. I actually smiled

>that is not enough information
I'm 25 years old. I never had a job, i am not even mentally fit to do one. I didn't even go to school since i was 12 years old. I have no friends and never did. I have no experience with girls and i am avoidant. Every day the past 14 years have been the same day, i am a waste of life. I have Asperger's and i am 5'3"
What else...
I am from Ireland and I live in a rural area
Idk what else to tell you. What kind of information do you need?