Is anyone an introvert that didnt suffer some sort of abuse or trauma as a child?

Is anyone an introvert that didnt suffer some sort of abuse or trauma as a child?

Attached: 2BEB9539-DA67-4CCE-A99D-53D5060E86AC.jpg (1615x2048, 397.67K)

Never suffered any kind of abuse or trauma.However i aways hated everyone

Attached: 20220603_004534.jpg (241x554, 88.81K)

That's an interesting question. I always thought I had a happy childhood, but on reflecion, things were very fucked up. It wasn't until I reached adulthood and could compare with others that I realized anything was wrong.

Same. I've had multiple people ask me what the fuck happened to me when I was a kid.

This for me but I realized it in high school

I grew up in a stable two parent family and I'm still afraid of people.

The abuse you suffered is one of the worst of all, negligence. Nobody in your life cared about you enough to make sure you developed normally.

I think my parents accidentally turned me into one

>Mom was overprotective and always made me doubt my abilities, insisting on doing everything for me so I never had to learn life skills
>Dad's constant teasing about girls made me terrified to interact with them or even be able to perceive them as normal humans, and he never made me leave my comfort zone either

I am now 30 years old with the life experience/skills of a teenager and the sex life of a fetus, terrified of failure/embarrassment/rejection, and feel totally incapable of independence

I don't think they didn't care, they just didn't know better

Yep no one bullyed me ore anything I spent most of my time walking around school imagining myself as character in naruto ore some shit I am 19 know I have 0 social skills and no friends

Attached: 1652962841088.jpg (640x480, 37.06K)

Not really,i grew up with both of my parents,and a big and loving family besides being relatively better financially than most people in my country.
I really don't know why but I've always had a weird personality. I remember that I wanted to genocide Japanese just because I didn't like the fact that they eat whales, I was really glad to hear news about bandits dying, etc. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me.

>I dont think they didn't care they just didn't know better
This is where I am. Struggling between living with the consequences of my past and the way I was raised and the fact that they really do care for me. Something I had no control over. The dynamic eats me up inside. I dont want to be near them even though they continue to help me at times. I honestly dont know what to do. I feel I am at a standstill and unable to escape the reality and become my own person. I move out in a couple months and hope this helps my problem. I genuinely dont know what else to do

Attached: E59A5366-814B-46DF-91C6-4F86643DA3F8.jpg (1200x800, 67.9K)

As much as I hate Adorno and Freud I fear that some of their theses were correct.
In the book "authoritarian personality", Adorno proposes that the family hierarchy can generate a dominant personality and a certain "fascination for power".
He also says that a distorted view of sex and insecurity can make people violent.

Not that I can recall unless I'm repressing like some movie character waiting to have his sudden awakening. Just literally never learned how to talk to people and my parents let me run away everything that made me uncomfortable.

Attached: 1646099487714.jpg (530x805, 57.86K)

This my parents did the same now I have to face the consequence of kid who didn't know any better

Them feels user

Good on you for moving out, I just got my full license at 29 and am still afraid to drive by myself

Good on you man, we all gonna make it or they gonna have to bring out security at heavens gates

I had all my tendencies and outlooks before any of that. All that stuff did was make me sink into it deeper than I otherwise probably would have.

i was perfectly capable of making friends/socializing and very much enjoyed it up until the latter half of middle school. by now i've mostly forgotten the appeal and have lost much of my social acumen.
no abuse or trauma i dont really know what happened, i guess i grew up and my personality changed

Attached: konstantin_razumov.jpg (3027x2427, 1003.41K)

Same. Except everyone hated me. Ah the joys of misanthropy

I was very shy and nearly mute (not autistic) since I was very young. I can't remember anything before that point so I can't say if anything happened or if being shy from birth is just a thing. A lot of shit happened throughout my life after that point though.

I became an introvert because my mom would always schedule my days to hangout with other kids, so once I was old enough to have to start doing it by myself I just never ended up doing it. Also I moved twice growing up so I never really had a long term friend group which made me socialize even less. I'm not a sperg or anything, I can be with other people just fine but I always prefer to be by myself

I was raped when I was a child.
So, no.

Attached: 1653437468028.png (600x631, 424.65K)