We zoomers will be better than all of you!

Reminder that zoomers will grow up to be mentally stable because none of us are being/have been bullied in high school. So we will receive a normal amount of positive reinforcement and form strong social circles and bonds that allow them to be functioning members of society

Millenials and Gen X were routinely killed, maimed, and (according to numerous studies) psychologically broken by their bullies. The latter will or have already killed themselves. Imagine being a part of a generation that is so cucked that you are bullied by niggers, meatheads, and women every day until you slit your wrists in the bathtub. Imagine knowing that half of your generation was bullies who grew up as psychopaths, only for those that survived to wonder why society is fucked as a result

LMAO

How does that make you feel?

Attached: file.png (950x657, 147.08K)

Sorry OP, I don't consider zoomers to be humans. This is like a cat talking about how it's gonna rule the world because it watched a bird get mauled outside.

We will rule the world faggot. You were too busy killing each other for street cred and now we will have to clean up your mess

Thank you for your sympathy

Yep and guess what, the generation after that will be better than you. It's the way of a thriving society and how most of the modern world has advanced. But good observation kiddo, can't wait for your next big take, enjoy those summers while you can!

im glad you guys actually agree with what i said instead of coping

Zoomers are literally going to be sucking dick for cans of beans and batteries for their little faggot scooters within the decade. You retards are borderline illiterate, and I don't think any of you escaped having autism.

nah bro there were shittons of bullies when i was growing up. It was bad to the point where fighting them and winning not only didnt work to stop the abuse (because often it'd be schoolwide) but would likely get you jumped after school. If there's anything Gen Z does right it's ending bullying

Much like people who grew up in the 80s, growing up in the 2000s was only fun if you were one of the cool kids, or Chad if you were in college

Attached: 3841FB48-220D-4A44-8F2E-AE8C66030D2B.jpg (1512x2016, 982.74K)

>none of us are being/have been bullied in high school.
That's just pure ignorance and assuming everyone has the same experience as you. There's been a rise in school shootings you enormous retard. Fuck off with your normalnigger shit.

that's a psyop bro. zoomers dont shoot up schools

I remember this scene. The girls were literally gawking and gushing over this dude as he held the nerd in his hand. They only decided to trick him into stopping to virtue signal. Fucking blackpilled in 2007 lol

The oldest zoomer is 24 or 25

what's your point? that doesnt invalidate what i said

Most shooters have been teenagers, I'm not arguing this shit with you, go google it

I'm a zoomer and holy shit what you just said is the very reason why older people make fun of us

Good for you guys! Now can you please stop eating my Tide pods, I need them to do laundry.

we're just gonna suffer because of inflation. zoomzooms are gonna be more cucked than any generation in recent times. and to think, it all started because of a seasonal cold

as a zoomer you're fucking retarded

>zoomers will grow up to be mentally stable
sure dude

youre delusional and should be on my side